Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

Our Tone Deaf Social Media Team

23 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Anybody not seen this, take a look. Enzo clearly not happy being out there.

https://twitter.com/craiglcfc/status/1684559828411359234?t=GVOWCqzqoFpQ-ks3okeXTg&s=19

Good to see him pissed. I'm sure he's agreed to it this year, but hopefully in the future will clamp down on it.

You can see in his eyes that he think the trip is a total joke. I bet he even knows that crap like it is exactly the reason why we got relegated because we are having a massive jolly instead of trying to instil a winning elite mentality.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Good to see him pissed. I'm sure he's agreed to it this year, but hopefully in the future will clamp down on it.

You can see in his eyes that he think the trip is a total joke. I bet he even knows that crap like it is exactly the reason why we got relegated because we are having a massive jolly instead of trying to instil a winning elite mentality.

Exactly, I hope after this Pre season he has full control of most things at the club. Highly doubt it however.

7 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

You could tell in his first presser or a presser where he smirked about it like he didn’t want the hassle of it all 

And quite right. I think a clash seems quite inevitable at some point unless something gives.

Maresca can't afford for this to fail like some can.

The "FOXES NEVER QUIT"logos is REALLY starting to p1ss me off now.

We did quit last season.

Its fecking embarrassing.

Like seeing Aldeshot united stating we are the greatest team on earth. 

• Like 4

Handing out the new kit to fans in the stadium at the friendly who are already wearing the new kit and then posting on lcfc insta.

have they gone off their rockers? Match going fans get FAN CAM and a white t shirt with lcfc scribbled on it fired out a cannon and they get full kits. What in the John Rudkin is this

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

Handing out the new kit to fans in the stadium at the friendly who are already wearing the new kit and then posting on lcfc insta.

have they gone off their rockers? Match going fans get FAN CAM and a white t shirt with lcfc scribbled on it fired out a cannon and they get full kits. What in the John Rudkin is this

Are you surprised?

They organised a deal to ensure they maximised their kit sales profits from the club's from match going fans. They don't give a **** about the folks who go to the actual matches.

2 hours ago, bongo92 said:

Facebook post “premier league giants”. Creating the little team narrative. We have dropped so far so quickly. 

What lol

They're PL giants even if we were in the PL lol

28 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

But come on. In what world would a football club use that term to describe another football club who were a regular league fixture for almost a decade until two months ago. Absolute cuck behaviour.

Meh. Maybe I just don't read into it as much as others.

I think everything the club do is highlighted and scrutinised to the nth degree even more these days when perhaps a few years ago this would just fly over people's heads. 

I don't think it's worth getting worked up over.