Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

Our Tone Deaf Social Media Team

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Meh. Maybe I just don't read into it as much as others.

I think everything the club do is highlighted and scrutinised to the nth degree even more these days when perhaps a few years ago this would just fly over people's heads. 

I don't think it's worth getting worked up over. 

The problem is it's very symptomatic of a bizarre and contradictory pattern of behaviour from the club's communications team - trying on the one hand to show how globally-relevant and loved we are (the bombardment of Asia-related content) while concurrently also spinning the Little Old Leicester yarn (posts like this and the post-relegation statement). It's hard to know what they actually think the club's identity is these days, which is a real concern.

I'm sorry but no other club of our size would ever describe Liverpool as "PL Giants", no matter the context in which it was used and especially not having competed with them at the highest level so recently.

• Like 3

We're a week away from the first game of the season and our current wing options are Marc Albrighton and an academy centre mid and people give a fvck how an intern on the Twitter account described Liverpool? 

This place man. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We're a week away from the first game of the season and our current wing options are Marc Albrighton and an academy centre mid and people give a fvck how an intern on the Twitter account described Liverpool? 

This place man. 

Unbelievable isn't it?

Win games and play good football, I couldn't give a stuff about the other guff!

There is a clip going round on Twitter from the Ricardo and Enzo press conference where someone in the press asks Enzo a question and then he has his head in his hands but I can’t work out what was asked.

Anybody know? Was posted by No Context Leicester City