Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Iheanacho

Yeah we just can't deal with Forest in any way that might improve them. Insufferable *****. 

If Nacho must go anyone else but them.

I'd think going Saudi for a player in their prime is a bit like assisted dying. Playing for some team called Al-Fateh in some farmers league is still that, no matter how much money you throw at it! You can't buy prestige, class and history! 

Although there are apparent Saudi links, nobody has stated if it's one of the big spending 4 or just one of the others that make up the numbers like the one that offered Vardy a pretty underwhelming contract. I wouldn't get excited about making big money just because there's Saudi interest.

10 hours ago, StanSP said:

I love Kel, but if a Saudi club is gonna offer stupid money, in our situation we should snap their hands off. £30-40m will do it lol

Snap? Cut? Hands? Head? Lol

Risky post. Lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bptiger said:

Time to sell both nacho and daka and bring in young blokes with much better ball  control than both of them . Would love to see us bring in a big strong centre forward who can hold the ball up 

Any realistic suggestions?

could understand Kel going forest if hes settled in and around the east midlands but would it  be the right move for him, Im not too sure on that, got a feeling forest will struggle again next season tbf and if they go down he'd be in the same situation hes in here

I love Kels but at same time he has limitations and at times can be a scruffy, clumsy and very frustrating player, yes when he is good he is very good but he is also very inconsistent and when it is one of his bad days, he looks like he has won a competition to play as a footballer for the day. 

He is a very likeable character and he has been at the club a long time now without ever really becoming a regular starter, there have been numerous managers been at the club and only when we were down  to the bare bones did he get a sustained opportunity, albeit he was excellent. However this does raise question marks as to why no manager has ever made him a regular starter. 

He will be on good wages and now entering the final year, my harsh opinion is sell to whoever is prepared to make the highest offer and a club Kels is willing to move to and take the opportunity to reinvest in players ready for the next chapter in LCFC’s journey. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

I have a feeling we won't. 

Screenshot_2023-07-08-00-04-20-242-edit_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.6a68490aebc229718f8c12ac8b5c53db.jpg

Isn't that stat out of date though?

*Quick check, probably not.

Last season all comps 13 Goal involvements 1435 minutes is a GI every 110. 21/22  every 130mins. 20/21 every 86 mins!!!

Edited by JimJams

10 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Gutted to see him leave if true but he deserves so much better than us and Forest.

He'd bag for fun at the likes of a Man Utd or Chelsea 

No he wouldn’t …. He wouldn’t get near even having the opportunity to do so 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

I have a feeling we won't. 

Screenshot_2023-07-08-00-04-20-242-edit_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.6a68490aebc229718f8c12ac8b5c53db.jpg

I doubt he’d do these numbers being given a full 90. He’s arguably a bit like Solskjaer off that list in terms of super sub contributions.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Foxmeister said:

30 league goals in 6 seasons, I'm feeling we'll laugh last and longest at this.

We won't, Kel is criminally under rated by us and massively under used.

I have a feeling he's one of those guys that doesn't give 100% in training and that's why he doesn't get to start as much. But when he plays he steps it up a notch. 

He'd bag for fun in the championship, if Forest get him and play him, he'll get double figures for sure and depending on how they play him, he'll add a few assists too 

If both him and Daka stay, which they most probably won't, and Kel plays more of a 10 role, I can see 40+ goals between them 

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1