Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Iheanacho

31 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Even more criminal if that cunting twat Rudkin let's him go to Notts Forest for 8 million. 

I actually think even Fluffkin is not that incompetent…… but there again he does have form.

15 hours ago, Bptiger said:

Time to sell both nacho and daka and bring in young blokes with much better ball  control than both of them . Would love to see us bring in a big strong centre forward who can hold the ball up 

You, my friend, are prescient.  

Have it on good authority Maresca has told Rudkin he wants a 'prime big Ian Marshall' up front so the lads can lump it up.  Top, top transfer priority.  

I'm not claiming to be ITK.

I am ITK.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

All depends on the offer we get given his contract length I suspect, and whether a suitable replacement is available for similar/less money.

Not sure he'll ever find himself as a regular starter in a side looking to retain the ball well. Would do well at somewhere like Brentford.

21 hours ago, mozartfox said:

I actually think even Fluffkin is not that incompetent…… but there again he does have form.

I'm not sure. It would be absolutely disgusting if we were to sell a good player at a cheap price to a rival. 

18 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Honestly we should do everything we can to keep him. Despite weird comments in here he has always been a goal involvement machine, his stats speak for themselves. He’d destroy this division. 

It's all about our ambition

28 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Of all our current squad Nacho is top of the list to keep. He’d be a goal machine in the EFL … once he’s first choice and confident he’d then continue that in the prem on promotion. 

Just now, Parker Pen said:

Keep Kel, as discussed before will score loads in the Championship! Starting for us or sat on the bench in the Prem?

5 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

It's all about our ambition

23 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I'm not sure. It would be absolutely disgusting if we were to sell a good player at a cheap price to a rival. 

So lose him for free next year?

9 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Surely we keep him instead of trying to bring in someone for more money who will likely contribute less than what nacho would next season 

No, because he has 1 year left on his deal and unless he signs an extension (and I cant believe any agent will be telling him that's a good idea) we need to cash in and move on. These goals aren't guaranteed next year, and anyone running their deal down is a risk on a number of levels.

I am amazed that anyone is suggesting we retain Iheanacho for the final year of his contract on big wages, rather than cash in, get some sort of fee that can be reinvested. 

it makes me smile when the club is criticised for not learning from previous mistakes but then in this instance, people are suggesting we repeat the same stance/strategy with Iheanacho as we did with Tielemans et al last season with such disastrous consequences. 

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

No, because he has 1 year left on his deal and unless he signs an extension (and I cant believe any agent will be telling him that's a good idea) we need to cash in and move on. These goals aren't guaranteed next year, and anyone running their deal down is a risk on a number of levels.

We're not going to 'cash in' though, are we? The £8m fee quoted is pathetic. If it was a choice between selling now for £25-30m or keeping him and risking him leaving on a free next summer, you'd probably be right. But if all we can get for him is a paltry £8m it's probably better business to keep him for a year because we won't be able to replace him with anybody as good.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Yea he’s a proven goal scorer so I would say the goals are guaranteed next year .. we are not getting anywhere near 15m with a year left so it would be beneficial to keep him and see if he can help us get promoted

if he gets on with manager and we go up he might sign a deal you just don’t know 

I think it’s hard to find proven goal scorers so to sell and have to bring is someone else to replace him with who is won’t be easy 

33 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

We're not going to 'cash in' though, are we? The £8m fee quoted is pathetic. If it was a choice between selling now for £25-30m or keeping him and risking him leaving on a free next summer, you'd probably be right. But if all we can get for him is a paltry £8m it's probably better business to keep him for a year because we won't be able to replace him with anybody as good.

The 8 mill also get the wages off the books. 

• Like 1