Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS tifo drive 2023/24

18 minutes ago, SamA27 said:

Was this any kind of nod to Hertha Berlin? Just that flag in the middle is very Hertha.

Obviously wouldn't want to cause any friction between Bochum and Leicester. 

No its just a blue and white flag in our eyes, no nods to Hertha.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
31 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Work on the tifo for the Boro game starts tonight and continues tomorrow evening.

"Gerrrit forward Enzo"

Is there any reason the TIFO is being done today? Seems like we only do them when another club has a supporter group like UFS. I.E. Middlesbrough with Red Faction. There was a smaller display against Ipswich who have Blue Action, Watfords group(name?) And we have the meet you at the clock tower TIFO. 

Or am I looking too much into it here? 

Edited by Ashley

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

Is there any reason the TIFO is being done today? Seems like we only do them when another club has a supporter group like UFS. I.E. Middlesbrough with Red Faction. There was a smaller display against Ipswich who have Blue Action, Watfords group(name?) And we have the meet you at the clock tower TIFO. 

Or am I looking too much into it here? 

Reading to much into it really. Today was the first Saturday 3pm home since when? 

Watford don't do displays anymore and Ipswich was one of the biggest games of the season at the time :dunno:

• Like 1