Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

8 hours ago, 21st Century Fox said:

The Seagrave pull may have failed us but let's get him in a room with out new Assistant Manager and see how the Willy pull goes.

think is with Yates, was we even truly in for him, 

thought it does seem like we might have a good shot at Piroe now, if he wants to come here of course

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Coventry went in for him with their Gyokeres money and need for a goalscorer... 

literally zero chance cov would have the money or pull to do this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

literally zero chance cov would have the money or pull to do this.

Agree. They are more likely to sigh Hirsty. from us.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Coventry went in for him with their Gyokeres money and need for a goalscorer... 

Billy Sharp is who Coventry want as their second striker. They have signed a Japanese International player recently for £2m.

Haven't Cov signed Ellis Simms from Everton as the Gyok replacement?

Would love Piroe here, still think he probably ends up in the Prem instead but I'm all in on him being someone we should be throwing the sink at to bring in.

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

Billy Sharp is who Coventry want as their second striker. They have signed a Japanese International player recently for £2m.

Goodness! Billy Sharpe makes even Jamie Vardy look like a young lad!! Brilliant player, though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Apparently Atalanta are looking at him, especially with Rasmus Højlund likely to leave this summer. Makes me wonder if they're using the same notes that Congerton had put together for us.

Atalanta have a few irons in the fire in regards Rasmus replacements, Piroe is probably one but i dont think hes top of the list

24 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

I should be so lucky! Thankfully someone invented WhatsApp.

please tell your contact to tell mr rudkin, that fax machines are dead:ph34r:

hope we have a plan B if we dont get Piroe

Edited by FrankieADZ