Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

They buy before they need,,, id guess Schade is going to be up there with a combination of Wissa and mbuemo. 

i was going to say that too, theyve completed the Schade deal, and Lewis-Potter might play more now too

dont get me wrong i think Brentford will probably go for new forward but someone we've not heard of, like brighton do

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

i dont think Gyokeres had a year left on his deal.....

so swansea cant really use that as much as a marker

Hopefully the market being that is substantially less given the variables that he wasn’t approaching the end of his contract and scored 2 more goals and made 10 more assists.

Edit, presumed he was in contract for longer as per the previous post

Edited by HankMarvin

Guest glasgowfox
10 hours ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Can't see Piroe coming here. I bet we'll be stuck with Vardy for another season.

Stuck!!! :dunno:

15 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

Stuck!!! :dunno:

I would love to see him bang 15-20 in. But let's not kid ourselves, he's 36 and last season was a shadow of his former self. He's not Peter pan and he's on a high salary for the championship. If we're sticking with him  I only hope I'm proved wrong.

• Like 1