Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

2 hours ago, messerschmitt said:

Then don't quote people, and then criticise them for what somebody else has written, simple.

I didn't, and i explained what i said and how you'd misinterpreted it and i guess that didn't get through to you either :dunno:. Look, you chose to wade into a discussion between me and another poster and now you're sulking because you think i criticised you. Why don't you just leave it?

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Banger

I’m stuck in my own mind whether we would be better off trying to force through a move for Kel (if he’s unwilling to sign an extension) to ensure we can get Piroe in, or whether it’s best to spend the money elsewhere but risk losing Kel for nothing.

Like looks it’s going be usual King Power trick. Cash in heavily and only spend half of the proceeds. Vardy @ 36 cannot play every game. Piroe a must in my book - who ever signs him will probably win the league. 20 million is not overtly expensive considering goals scored and potential to crack on in the Prem. Nacho will not be the answer ! 

TOP , didn’t spend to keep us in the top league, he won’t care if we stay in the championship for the next ten years ,as long as he doesn’t have to fund the club above the minimum. With only days to go before our 1st game and we are still scraping to fill the roster , so that tells me , that the kids we already have will fill the roster, I would be glad to be proved wrong and I will put my hand up and apologise 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bptiger said:

TOP , didn’t spend to keep us in the top league, he won’t care if we stay in the championship for the next ten years ,as long as he doesn’t have to fund the club above the minimum. With only days to go before our 1st game and we are still scraping to fill the roster , so that tells me , that the kids we already have will fill the roster, I would be glad to be proved wrong and I will put my hand up and apologise 

You do realise we've already spent more than about 18/19 of the other teams put together?

24 minutes ago, wignalll2007 said:

Get this lad in ASAP. Daka isn’t good enough and Vardy is too old to do it on his own. 

Daka to tear up the championship😂.. 

He's an absolute fraud! 

Worse than Musa 

Worse than Slimani 

Worse than Akinbiyi 

• Haha 1

If we could get Piroe it would make a statement that we are going all out for promotion and I think it would seriously improve morale. 

However strikers need service from midfield and after the first 15 minutes today that was lacking and needs addressing as well. Just hope these are all areas that will be looked at and that we don't simply try to make do or try people out of position.

Of course we have to be realistic and I don't  know how much of the Maddison/Barnes fund is available 

57 minutes ago, MPH said:

part ex with Iversen and Hamza?

I really feel we are going to go all out for this guy now…

I really feel like Iheanacho and Daka have indicated that they want to stay, and that's why all links with strikers have gone dead with Leeds and Southampton in the conversation to sign Piroe. 

We do not need a striker if no one leaves, we currently have three of the best strikers in the league, whether people on here want to believe that or not.