Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

Local Swansea journo says he’s set to stay & leave on a free next year 

Hmmmm article basically says he won’t be sold cause they’ve not had a bid cause clubs are bulking at the £15m asking price.. 

If they get a good enough bid he's defo gone.

id be very surprised if he stays, as i dont think Swansea will want to lose him on a free next summer and he can potentially pre contract with a team outside the UK in Jan too, 

this has got the end of this transfer window move for him all over it imo

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Hmmmm article basically says he won’t be sold cause they’ve not had a bid cause clubs are bulking at the £15m asking price.. 

If they get a good enough bid he's defo gone.

I think it's more this. Teams know he's only got a year left, and Swansea won't budge on price. So by default, I think this will happen. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

No way Swansea are gonna pass up 15m and lose him for free next year. This will drag on late.

Have to remember the player might be more keen for a fat signing on fee next year. Can’t force him to leave can they! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

i read something about him wanting to wait for italian teams… if he has his heart set on serie a, then he will certainly stay because they won’t pay 15m now when they can get him for free next summer 

if thats true it has Atalanta move next summer written all over it then

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

Nacho is going to go late in the window, and we're goig to push on with Vardy and Daka aren't we?

To be honest, i'm not sure that's the worst - yes, it'd be better if we have time to buy another striker, but it seems that maresca is thinking: vardy...daka...a.n.other...

So i'd rather make sure we get some cash for him than have him as 3rd choice and off for free next summer.

6 hours ago, Lillehamring said:

To be honest, i'm not sure that's the worst - yes, it'd be better if we have time to buy another striker, but it seems that maresca is thinking: vardy...daka...a.n.other...

So i'd rather make sure we get some cash for him than have him as 3rd choice and off for free next summer.

What makes you so sure Nacho would be 3rd choice? He was due to start against Spurs. People are reading way too much into yesterday’s team selection….

14 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

I think we need to sell Kel and Daka, sign Piroe and one more forward although mavididi can play striker as well so maybe that’ll be enough 

Mavidivi is hardly famous for his goalscoring abilities ever as far as I can see. I think that's a bit optimistic 🤔. We'd be left with Vardy who just won't be capable of playing every match, Daka and an unproven new one. 

Edited by volpeazzurro

9 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Local Swansea journo says he’s set to stay & leave on a free next year 

The article basically just says if you want him, then come and get him. It just stops short of "we could do with the £15m coming in"

4 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

What makes you so sure Nacho would be 3rd choice? He was due to start against Spurs. People are reading way too much into yesterday’s team selection….

I'm hoping Maresca has him down as 1st choice myself. 

On 30/07/2023 at 10:52, Haywood_6 said:

Put your hand in your pocket Top and get this done.

...if that was the case we could have a Premier League squad already set up and raring to go!!!

Khun Top cannot just put money in to buy players, FFP stops that and is the reason why we appear to be playing chess every transfer window. Unless it is funded from trading (gate receipts, merchandise, tv money, appearance money for televised games, sponsorship or from the sale of another player) we cannot finance a purchase in any other way.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update.
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Screams a January transfer.

he won’t be interested then. He’ll be able to sign with an italian club on willing wages and just wait it out at that point. Same as soy and youri