Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

10 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

What on earth was said?

Can’t remember the exact wording, but basically Enzo takes issue with Nacho’s work rate in games in regards to his pressing from the front and only wants him to sign a new contract if he fixes this. He had this convocation with him a while ago, Nacho had the hump a bit but has since reacted well. Anyone correct me if I’m wrong or I’ve misquoted. 

• Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

I'll assume the Iheanacho thread has been removed as the what was said in there was bang on and the gestapo at club has had a fit about it

Or maybe there are no actual transfer links for him and the discussion makes more sense on the main forum?

The amount of threads that get edited/removed on here these days is frightening... but... it's a business and Mark has every right to protect it. Be a big shame if there was someone putting pressure on him at the club though.

The club could use this forum brilliantly if they employed the right people in marketing, rather than just stalkers to moderate content. Be the first thing I did if I had my job now but within the football club, this is the perfect information source for what fans want to buy, what fans want to see, how fans want to be communicated with/spoken to.

Criminally underused. The club is full of stalkers though, my friend got a job as Head of HR at Forest last week and I commented on her LinkedIn post that it was a shame it wasn't for Leicester 'although our head of HR is part of the furniture so probably not much chance'..... anyway he viewed my LinkedIn profile a few hours later lol no idea how he would have even seen the comment!

Edited by AjcW

2 hours ago, Levi Port said:

Can’t remember the exact wording, but basically Enzo takes issue with Nacho’s work rate in games in regards to his pressing from the front and only wants him to sign a new contract if he fixes this. He had this convocation with him a while ago, Nacho had the hump a bit but has since reacted well. Anyone correct me if I’m wrong or I’ve misquoted. 

I posted in the nacho thread pointing out the huge difference in his pressing in the last 2 games.  Very clear to me that enzo had worked on that with him so maybe there’s a bit of truth to it 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Can the person who posted about the discussion between Enzo and Iheanacho be trusted?

I remember him making wild claims abouttransfers a couple of seasons ago, he disappeared when they didn't come to fruition.

What discussion?

5 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Leeds can't balk at 15 million - they have to be incredibly desperate at this point.

I think piroe would rather sign a year extension than go play for leeds, right now.

5 hours ago, Levi Port said:

Shhh, you wanna get sued?

5 hours ago, Levi Port said:

I said to my son that Kele looked like he was closing down much quicker on Saturday 

Iheanacho strikes me as the sort of guy who needs a proverbial arm around him now and again, and I've said before he's almost certainly the type of player who never gives 100% in training. 

So if Enzo has indeed told him to improve his work rate, and he does, he'll need the manager to give him some recognition otherwise he'll start to go backwards again.

I a big Kel fan, I genuinely think he could be lethal for us, but I'm starting to think this is a no win situation for us.

If he improves his work rate and doesn't get the recognition he'll think he deserves we'll end up with yet another player who doesn't want to be here and lose for nothing next summer and we all know what happened when we had a few of them last season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Iheanacho strikes me as the sort of guy who needs a proverbial arm around him now and again, and I've said before he's almost certainly the type of player who never gives 100% in training. 

So if Enzo has indeed told him to improve his work rate, and he does, he'll need the manager to give him some recognition otherwise he'll start to go backwards again.

I a big Kel fan, I genuinely think he could be lethal for us, but I'm starting to think this is a no win situation for us.

If he improves his work rate and doesn't get the recognition he'll think he deserves we'll end up with yet another player who doesn't want to be here and lose for nothing next summer and we all know what happened when we had a few of them last season. 

...noticed in the Northampton game that he was running around and getting involved where he shouldn't be and not doing himself any favours!!!

He seems to be trying too hard to impress and it is not working out for him. Took too much on in good situations on Saturday and cost us to miss out when he could have played someone in.

If it is a case that he is trying too hard to impress Maresca, he could end up losing out, he needs to start playing for the team and stretch the game with his linkup play, the goals will come but it is more important that we win games.

Joel Piroe is set to sign a new contract with Swansea City, according to Jordan Webber.

It has been claimed that a two-year extension has been agreed with the Dutchman, which would keep him with the Championship side until the summer of 2026.

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Joel Piroe is set to sign a new contract with Swansea City, according to Jordan Webber.

It has been claimed that a two-year extension has been agreed with the Dutchman, which would keep him with the Championship side until the summer of 2026.

Zero ambition 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

But we are massive!!!!!!

• Haha 1