Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

18 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

My heart fuching bleeds. How do these things EVER get done?  The sweat and toil must be immense. I’m surprised anyone has the stamina to deal with such convoluted complexities. These pricks juggling millions so everyone gets their cut and then players ending up with more a week than many earn in a year. Ok, if you think they’re working hard then fine. We must just have a different opinion on what actual hard work is. 

Where did I say it was hard work? Quote me saying it was hard work. Quote me saying it was work in any level of difficulty. You can't because I didn't. I said it wasn't a simple process. Now go pick up your toys, get back in your pram and settle down. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Where did I say it was hard work? Quote me saying it was hard work. Quote me saying it was work in any level of difficulty. You can't because I didn't. I said it wasn't a simple process. Now go pick up your toys, get back in your pram and settle down. 

Don’t melt son. My whole point is that they said they were working hard. Hard work. I’m not having a go at you. Just the utter BS.  I’ve worked in high level business for years, IT mainly, I know about dotting i’s and crossing t’s, complexity and stakeholders. We get fed too much BS and it annoys me. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Don’t melt son. My whole point is that they said they were working hard. Hard work. I’m not having a go at you. Just the utter BS.  I’ve worked in high level business for years, IT mainly, I know about dotting i’s and crossing t’s, complexity and stakeholders. We get fed too much BS and it annoys me. 

Exactly, you just said that you know it's complicated. Factor in that one side doesn't benefit from a quick deal but rather it dragging on and being public then it's really not hard to understand why deals take so long. Especially if you have experience of it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I've been pretty skeptical about this deal from the start, largely due to assumed cost vs what we currently have. 

But it we sold Daka for 23 and got Piroe for less than 10 I'd be doing fvcking back flips tbqh. 

If we sold Daka for £23m, you'd have to be able to get £3 for every Euro. I'd be amazed if we get £10m for him. 

Also, there is no chance we're getting Piroe. If Southampton want him they'll get him. Greater transfer funds and his ex-manager, who he got on well with. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Exactly, you just said that you know it's complicated. Factor in that one side doesn't benefit from a quick deal but rather it dragging on and being public then it's really not hard to understand why deals take so long. Especially if you have experience of it. 

But it’s not hard work or even working hard. It just isn’t. That’s creeping in. Like Spurs saying they were working SO hard on the Maddison deal. It’s rubbish. 

hmm wonder if that rumour of a 2 year contract extension has been put out there to push interested clubs to make a bid.

Interesting that it is being suggested our interest has cooled. 

I really hope we aren't going to end this window with just Nacho and Vardy. We have to have a 3rd option and Daka wasn't even given minutes at Burton, so surely he is not it for Enzo. 

• Like 1

Just now, STUHILL said:

hmm wonder if that rumour of a 2 year contract extension has been put out there to push interested clubs to make a bid.

Interesting that it is being suggested our interest has cooled. 

I really hope we aren't going to end this window with just Nacho and Vardy. We have to have a 3rd option and Daka wasn't even given minutes at Burton, so surely he is not it for Enzo. 

I suspect every word you've typed above will come to fruition 

• Haha 1

It's interesting with the fees banded around that people view this as a bargain. People like Che Adams and Adam Armstrong have both destroyed the Champ and yet struggled in the Prem. Obviously that is the league we're in now, but our current strikers feel like less of a gamble.

• Like 1

Haha everyone needs to think more realistically. I have not checked this but I would imagine the 3 strikers in the entire division that get paid the most all play for us. We are not getting piroe! It feels like such a shame but it looks like we are still burdened by the diabolical mismanagement  of the last 3 years! I don’t see it changing until it changes at the top. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

never wrong:whistle:

cant believe people believe him

IMG_2977.thumb.jpeg.c3ee87b4e7444835fcf473b0427b3dea.jpeg

Look man, things change rapidly in football. 

I am sure Sean (not his real name) is just passing on what he is told from his totally not made up sources inside the club.

It is posters like you who drive these genuine ITK's away and into hiding. Shame on you. 

@themightyfin This one is for you babez. Please come back! 

4 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Right. Shut up. Selling club wants X. Bit of haggling. Player wants X. Bit of haggling. The way they put it these days you’d think they were building the Fourth Bridge.  It’s a bloody transfer deal. 

Wait...

You weren't being sarcastic? 

• Haha 1

Just now, LinekersLugs said:

We were in pole position 

Enzo made it clear he “needs Piroe”, Rudkin made it clear that some current city players need to leave first.

Enzo has been ruthless with certain players and frozen them out of even team briefings etc … in an effort to make them leave 

Media reports today that Leeds now in pole position it seems but Im told player is really keen to join Leicester  

Rudkin needs to deliver this one or Enzo will be livid 

SfE... is that you...?

Emotion Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LinekersLugs said:

We were in pole position 

Enzo made it clear he “needs Piroe”, Rudkin made it clear that some current city players need to leave first.

Enzo has been ruthless with certain players and frozen them out of even team briefings etc … in an effort to make them leave 

Media reports today that Leeds now in pole position it seems but Im told player is really keen to join Leicester  

Rudkin needs to deliver this one or Enzo will be livid 

My immediate response to that would be - so why the **** aren’t you doing your job?

• Like 2