Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

13 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

We were in pole position 

Enzo made it clear he “needs Piroe”, Rudkin made it clear that some current city players need to leave first.

Enzo has been ruthless with certain players and frozen them out of even team briefings etc … in an effort to make them leave 

Media reports today that Leeds now in pole position it seems but Im told player is really keen to join Leicester  

Rudkin needs to deliver this one or Enzo will be livid 

So it'll be Enzo v Rudkin, Enzo who wants to do right by the club will lose because he's up against Teflon Jon. Great!

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

So it'll be Enzo v Rudkin, Enzo who wants to do right by the club will lose because he's up against Teflon Jon. Great!

I think they are actually getting on at present time and it’s working, but if Rudkin drops the ball here might test Enzo…. We are desperately short on numbers and Enzo doesn’t want many more loans 

• Like 2

Of course waiting till late in the window to get shot of a few faces before bringing a few in is fine for us but doesn’t work for the selling club who won’t have time to get a replacement in 

so the deals don’t happen 

if we didn’t do it last year when we had money then we definitely ain’t chucking dosh away this summer to facilitate incomings …

just hope we’re making progress moving out daka, bouba and castagne 

I have absolutely no faith in Rudkin untangling the mess he orchestrated with obscene wages and stupid contracts. Unless there are equally dumb DoF out there, we are likely to be stuck with 6 or 7 players surplus to requirement. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

I think they are actually getting on at present time and it’s working, but if Rudkin drops the ball here might test Enzo…. We are desperately short on numbers and Enzo doesn’t want many more loans 

There's just simply no way IMO he's going to get Enzo everything he wants. It would be unprecedented at this club - I'd imagine the 3+ that Enzo wants is probably a compromise from Enzo. Wasn't it you who said he wanted something like 16?

You watch…we’ll shift Nacho on deadline day when it could have been done this week and then Swansea will rug pull us with Piroe in the final few hours and we’ll be left with 36yr old Vardy and Daka who Enzo clearly wants nowhere near the starting XI 🙃

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If this is Rudkin's doing, isn't it his job to get the fvcking players out of the club!? 

See, I hate this line.

Yes Rudkin is a useless tit. And yes it’s his fault they were on those contracts in the first place. But it’s not as easy as “getting the players out of the club” is it? Who’s going to want to pick up Vestergaard, Ward, Soumare’s etc 50k+ p/w. They’ve got it cushty.

Just now, Aleksz said:

See, I hate this line.

Yes Rudkin is a useless tit. And yes it’s his fault they were on those contracts in the first place. But it’s not as easy as “getting the players out of the club” is it? Who’s going to want to pick up Vestergaard, Ward, Soumare’s etc 50k+ p/w. They’ve got it cushty.

That's his job to sort out! 

This is not rudkins fault this time round. The players  are on too much money and people not offering anything like what we want. What we want is the ability to abide by FFP and so his hands are tired. However, although it’s not his fault he can’t shift them on, it is his fault they are the big wages in the first place. We will not move forward again until the rebuild starts with him and everyone at the very top. Essentially Tops fault, we are in this mess but I believe its due to the compete and utter trust he has in one of the worst DOF in the top 2 leagues. 

1 minute ago, DezFox said:

This is not rudkins fault this time round. The players  are on too much money and people not offering anything like what we want. What we want is the ability to abide by FFP and so his hands are tired. However, although it’s not his fault he can’t shift them on, it is his fault they are the big wages in the first place. We will not move forward again until the rebuild starts with him and everyone at the very top. Essentially Tops fault, we are in this mess but I believe its due to the compete and utter trust he has in one of the worst DOF in the top 2 leagues. 

So it is his fault - he negotiated the obscene wages and contracts - no wonder he can't shift them.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Aleksz said:

See, I hate this line.

Which is why you have to admit your failing and take a bit of a hit on them if it's what is blocking you from making the signings you need. Suck it up and try to fix things.

It's pretty clear we've learnt nothing. Maddison, Barnes and Hirst the only players we've taken fees for. It's absolutely trash.

2 minutes ago, kingpower said:

You watch…we’ll shift Nacho on deadline day when it could have been done this week and then Swansea will rug pull us with Piroe in the final few hours and we’ll be left with 36yr old Vardy and Daka who Enzo clearly wants nowhere near the starting XI 🙃

This is the other element of doing this. The longer we hold out on the sales, the less time we'll get to get our replacements in. We made a good start in this window but it's descended into the usual. People will think this is an overhaul given how little movement we tend to have here. 6 signings. Burnley a year ago managed 14 in the summer with 9 of them permanent. Burnley!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

See, I hate this line.

He gave them the contract's in the first place! The man is an omnishambles. 

9 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

So it is his fault - he negotiated the obscene wages and contracts - no wonder he can't shift them.

Yes that’s what is says, not even the best DOF could now get good money for this deadwood. 

Edited by DezFox

He goes to Leeds and we genuinely wanted him, Enzo wanted him and he wanted to come because we can't shift the players we don't want, well what does that say? Club is constantly being undermined by our useless director of football; Promotion trumps any money we lose by selling any of these guys on the cheap, so get them sold/loaned out whatever and lets get in our new signings.