Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

53 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

We were in pole position 

Enzo made it clear he “needs Piroe”, Rudkin made it clear that some current city players need to leave first.

Enzo has been ruthless with certain players and frozen them out of even team briefings etc … in an effort to make them leave 

Media reports today that Leeds now in pole position it seems but Im told player is really keen to join Leicester  

Rudkin needs to deliver this one or Enzo will be livid 

oh man, Rudkin disasterclass isn’t over yet is it 

12 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Nobody wants Daka, Vards is on too much money and we don't want to sell Kel. We don't want 4 strikers on the books, it's a sticky one. 

If we really want Piroe then we've got to sell Iheanacho sadly. Ideally you'd sell Daka and get him but I can't really see it.

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Maresca will walk before the seasons out IMO. 

This is my fear. I think as a coach he is very good. A lot about him to get behind. We are such a shambles he either gives up and calls (rightly) Top and Rudkin a bunch of ***** and walks out or he does as well as expected and takes a PL job mid season. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Why is Daka so alienated though? Most clubs continue to play their resources right up until the immediate point of sale. Is it because he's made of glass. Or does Maresca really think he's doggo? Alternatively - because they are certain he's off anytime soon? 

It is an odd one, as he really isn't that bad, especially at this level. I was shocked he wasn't give minutes at the Burton game, so just assumed a deal was close for him to leave, but... silence! 

I just hope that he is indeed off soon, and this all makes more sense. My fear is, the window closes and he is still here, and Enzo doesn't rate him and has no real interest in playing him. 

The ideal is, we sell Daka now and bring in a 3rd striker Enzo wants. 

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣some of the comments and some of you make me laugh. Everything's Rudkins fault 🤣🤣

So he runs finances and budgets now?

Hes not picked the players, but does the deals.

Hes told what his budget is for said player. So he signs them.

No hes not great at his job and I won't defend that. But really the blames put on him like he's the only one running the club.

Ffs grow up, stop being play ground bullies. It's not all his fault. Blame the finance director blame Susan and Top.

It really is not all Rudkins fault, but like I said play ground bullies pick on the easy target.

You talk about Rudkin like he owns the club. He's employed and has constraints so if they are wrong it's not his fault.

If your kids were being treated like you treat him you would be in uproar.

Fecking grow up.

Sorry Rudders 😞 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sylofox said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣some of the comments and some of you make me laugh. Everything's Rudkins fault 🤣🤣

No hes not great at his job and I won't defend that. But really the blames put on him like he's the only one running the club.

Ffs grow up, stop being play ground bullies. It's not all his fault. Blame the finance director blame Susan and Top.

It really is not all Rudkins fault, but like I said play ground bullies pick on the easy target.

You talk about Rudkin like he owns the club. He's employed and has constraints so if they are wrong it's not his fault.

Fecking grow up.

You grow up! 

8 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Fecking grow up.

Hi Jon! 

9 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Fecking grow up.

Please just sign a decent striker Jon and all will be forgiven 

The idea that Enzo May walk seems daft to me, you can do that if your past record is good, his is not and walking away from a job on top of that won’t look good 😊 n his cv.

Some of you really need to calm down and perhaps look at your post history, many of you have repeated the same point dozens of times over every thread going. You must have a list of stock phrases you just lazily copy and paste.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Fecking grow up.

I think I know who you are 😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LinekersLugs said:

Will be very interesting if he continues to do well and a premier league club comes calling, his contract is very average and buying him out of that would be peanuts for a premier league club 

Are you the club accountant?

clClub is well know. For playing their cards close to their chest yet you seem to know everything that’s going on, or claim to.