Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

Thoughts on Transfer business ?

4 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Knowing our luck we'll sell the players who are currently active with the first team and be stuck with those who've been left out.

I can see that- probably be more interest in ihenacho, ndidi, faes, praet than daka, soumare, castagne and souttar

Am I right in thinking the only current half decent links we have to anyone is the turkish lad and the lad from palace that you wouldnt think would be going anywhere after coming on for palace- thats scary really - not a sniff from any media of itks with 8 days of window left

33 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Am I right in thinking the only current half decent links we have to anyone is the turkish lad and the lad from palace that you wouldnt think would be going anywhere after coming on for palace- thats scary really - not a sniff from any media of itks with 8 days of window left

We need a Percy bomb with a new name out of nowhere

59 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I've not seen any soundbites about Souttar wanting to stay.

Also Kristiansen has been injured so it not 100% clear if he's on the discard pile.

Enzo has also mentioned Kristiansen should be able to adapt to the new way of playing so maybe his got a part to play.

Well Enzo's words don't fit - he's had Thomas in the squad for two weeks over a fit again Kristiansen - despite disregarding Thomas in the same interview where he had made those comments about VK. That's if you believe if VK was fit anyway.....

Souttar returned two weeks earlier than he was required for pre-season 

8 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

Knowing our luck we'll sell the players who are currently active with the first team and be stuck with those who've been left out.

Nothing to do with luck. lol

Rank bad management from the club if they allow that to happen.

Looks pretty clear to me he thought he'd get a nuclear overhaul but hadn't accounted for the ineptness above him.

We needed both quality and quantity. We have quality but not quantity at all. People's expectations being dragged down of the club in the transfer market the longer it goes on happens every single year on here. Not a single person on this board would've accepted this number of outgoings at this point of the window.

If we don't get some things done in the next week I don't think we'll go up.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, jv1 said:

Incomings- im giving it a mark of 6 out of 10 max

the incomings look ok- solid championship players but we are woefully short of quality at the top end of the field and at least 4 short- thats why is no more than a 6

outgoings- 1 out of 10

sold our best 2 players under value and havent managed to ship off a single fringe player that wasnt out of contract- pathetic

6/10? Mavididi has already won us one game with a goal. Winks is bossing games. Coady is injured. How can you only give 6?? 

4 minutes ago, Lionator said:

6/10? Mavididi has already won us one game with a goal. Winks is bossing games. Coady is injured. How can you only give 6?? 

As I said the ones we have brought in look solid championship players but its a 6 because we have only done half the business the gaffer wants - still 4 short- that simple- if the window ended tomorrow we havent done anywhere near enough

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

That isn't down to luck tbf. That's down to underperforming employees at the football club :) 

You cant just go throwing accusations like that out without knowing the exact roles and responsibilities those underperforming employees have…