Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smig123

Thoughts on Transfer business ?

What on earth do the agents of Iversen and Souttar actually do? At least Daka's got a couple of deals to the table. 

If I represented them pair (both with decent CVs) and couldn't find one single club to cough up 25% of their wages - even in the more obscure leagues such as the eredivsie or Turkey or Poland - I'd jack it in 

• Like 2

, if any Turkish clubs are interested in our players to have a deal in principle agreed with us then there’s little point in getting those deals sorted now whilst we have deals that have to be concluded by the evening. I would have thought Turkish clubs would be offering less than prem or big euro leagues so we would hang on hoping someone might pay us a bit more.  Now we have to hope that those Turkish clubs are still wanting to do the deals because we won’t be the only club with players that now need to be moved on and Turkey as the only viable destination 

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

I wanted a bit more of a revolution and disappointed we’ve not got some cheap, low risk punts in but maybe the club see Alves, Braybrooke, MacAteer as that.

We needed to get more out of the door & done sooner but teams have to want them. I don’t really think Praet and Ndidi have any business still being here - could surely have gone relatively cheap & given us the chance to get better suited more long term options in. I don’t rate Iversen but surprised nobody saw him worth a loan & again could have gone on the cheap.

We've got some half priced cracked ice
And miles and miles of carpet tiles
TV's, deep freeze and David Bowie LP's
Pool games, gold chains, wosnames
And at a push
Some Trevor Francis track-suites
From a mush in Shepherds Bush, Bush, Bush,
Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush

Just now, The_77 said:

With 20 minutes left in the window, we still have five keepers on the books and haven’t managed to collect a penny in fees for Kristiansen, Soumare, Daka, Soumare, and Thomas. Inexcusable.  

And Souttar is lost at sea, without a place on our squad or any other. 

35 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

What on earth do the agents of Iversen and Souttar actually do? At least Daka's got a couple of deals to the table. 

If I represented them pair (both with decent CVs) and couldn't find one single club to cough up 25% of their wages - even in the more obscure leagues such as the eredivsie or Turkey or Poland - I'd jack it in 

The agent works for the player.

Is it in their best interests to go to some obscure league? They have state of the art facilities to train in and are paid handsomely regardless if they start or not.

Not to mention uprooting family, can’t imagine that they are that bothered.

Edited by HankMarvin