Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AllGoneTitsSchlupp

James Maddison completes move to Spurs

Great player, but when we really needed him at back end of the season, he just didn’t perform well enough. That pathetic penalty was up there with the kermogant momrent.

spurs minus Kane is not that great a move, can see him being distracted by life in London 

9 hours ago, Iran said:

Thank you for your service James Maddison and best of luck.

Touches and movement we haven’t seen here in an age. He gave up and got petulant, the lad needs a summer of introspection if he’s going to make anything of his time at Spurs. 

I don’t wish him luck, he crapped on his legacy. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brenfox said:

Did some great things for us but let's not forget he had a really long period where he was crap. Add to this the terrible corners, generally poor free kicks, constant rolling on the floor clutching his ankles everytime he was touched & sitting down with his arms in the air as the loose ball rolls past him. We won't miss him.

I0 goals and 9 assists from midfield. It will be a long time until we get that return in the top flight. We will miss him.

And you’ll realise it when we’ve got Dewsbury Hall and Hamza in midfield unable to create anything.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

You sir are a tw~t. He's been great for us, played well during our relegation battle, tried too hard in the end and leaves with us £25m better off. He needs premier league football to play for England but mistakenly thinks spurs will give him trophies.

Inthink @weller54 was posting a parody based on harry Enfield 

Just now, Dickov22 said:

I wish him all the best! Be very very hard to replace him. 

I don’t want to replace him, he’s part of a pathetic, weak willed and selfish squad that saw us squander two top 4 places when in cruise control and then sent us down. 

I can’t believe anyone is actually disappointed to see any of these charlatans leave.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Touches and movement we haven’t seen here in an age. He gave up and got petulant, the lad needs a summer of introspection if he’s going to make anything of his time at Spurs. 

I don’t wish him luck, he crapped on his legacy. 

....particularly with that missed penalty against Everton, which turned out to be so costly for us.

• Like 1

A very good player for us. No doubt about that. The lack of performance in pressured situations is why it’s Spurs other than someone higher up the chain. 

Maybe revisionism on my part but I always get like he played in spells and was very rarely consistent across a season. That’s why opinion on him as Leicester player varies a bit 

Edited by CosbehFox

8 minutes ago, Dickov22 said:

He’s a brilliant player and one of the few who actually seemed to care last season. I can’t understand the vitriol some show towards him to be honest. It’s weird. 

Kasper was keeper and captain in the squad that squandered two top 4 places. Does that mean we can’t miss him as well? Don’t be silly. 

Kasper won us the league and fa cup. Maddison was a good player for us, but sometimes people look for more when attaching themselves to a player. See Albrighton. However, he doesn’t deserve hate. Which is why apathy is about right when explaining many Leicester fans at the news of his departure.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Kasper won us the league and fa cup. Maddison was a good player for us, but sometimes people look for more when attaching themselves to a player. See Albrighton. However, he doesn’t deserve hate. Which is why apathy is about right when explaining many Leicester fans at the news of his departure.

All three of them are great players in my eyes who gave their all for the club. 

1 hour ago, The Fosse Way said:

Here’s our stab at Maddison’s Leicester legacy

very good glad to see boohoo stuff referenced

Think systematic of the disconnect with fans, star player signs massive brand deal with company using sweat shops in the city.

Emblematic of contempt players often showed this city. Fact we were last city in lockdown and no sense of us against them mentality in first year we bottled top 4 was telling.

Leicester under Rodgers became despite our success a very anonymous premier league club, very little distinct about us where players can just turn up have a nice time and move on

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Rather have gone Newcastle if I was Maddison 

Yes, so would I. They will be a muncher larger club in the long run. Maybe he didn’t fit the ethos from a mentality point of view. They do seem to sign players that are level headed. 

• Like 1