Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AllGoneTitsSchlupp

James Maddison completes move to Spurs

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

It's been fun Madders. Very fond memories of your time here, some randomly listed below;  

Eindhoven away equaliser. Those delicious assists for Vards at Sheff Utd. Arsenal at home. Man City away. 

All the best. 

His assist for Vardy against Everton this season was brilliant as well.

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9
1 minute ago, Matt said:

Thanks for the good things but it's another bad egg out the club, bye bye and good riddance.

This is the first time (ever?) i've not been sad to see players leaving wholesale, i'm actively wishing them to go, whilst players running their contracts down has culminated in the mess we're in its also doing us a favour. 

Exactly my feelings.

His outbursts this season have tarnished his legacy. 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

He’s defo going to score against us in that friendly isn’t he. 

I'm more bothered we're still playing the game, across the world, less than a week before the season starts than I am about the prospect of him scoring against us, in a friendly.

• Like 1

Thanks Madders. Been a pleasure watching a top draw, real No.10 wear the shirt at Leicester. I'm sure he will move on to better things than spurs of he keeps fit.

Also seemed like a really nice chap whenever I happened to see him out in town.

Really gutted to see him leave for a club like Spurs. It’s obviously a few steps up, but it wasn’t long ago I genuinely thought he had it in him to go to the very top. 

I’ve never understood the hate he gets on here, although I put a lot of it down to a couple of recent incidents which ultimately contributed in our relegation. And although I won’t blame him for the backpass and the penalty miss, the social media spat with Tanner was a pretty stupid and unnecessary thing to do and just put on display the complacency running through the entire club.

Over the course of the five years, though, he’s been an incredible servant to us and a great ambassador for the club. He always spoke highly of us and he seemed to develop a genuine affection for us.

He’s one of the few players I’ll take a genuine interest in after leaving us (the last was Mahrez) and even though a lot of people on here have a weird obsession with Spurs, I hope he has a solid career there. Good luck, Madders.

• Like 1

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we’ll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

#ThankYouMadderz

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Haha 1