Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AllGoneTitsSchlupp

James Maddison completes move to Spurs

Probably most Leicester fans.  He was a vital part of the team.  Somostfans will wish him well or hate him.   Personally,  I would quite like him to do well but not at our expense.  However, he joined Spurs , so I hope he fails completely. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dames said:

Kane leaving means hes going to be the main man at a club that demands more than Leicester. As good as he is that type of pressure is going to fold him. Spurs fans are going to be vile this season. 

Oh yeah he's screwed for sure. He thinks he had it tough with some Soumare fanboy accounts giving him shit on Twitter he's getting it worse at Spurs.

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Oh yeah he's screwed for sure. He thinks he had it tough with some Soumare fanboy accounts giving him shit on Twitter he's getting it worse at Spurs.

I can see them having the kind of season Chelsea did last time out. 

3 minutes ago, Bilo said:

I can see them having the kind of season Chelsea did last time out. 

This is assuming they haven't lined up one or two good players to fill the gaps left.

Kane leaving must have been the scenario they've prepared for most of the past decade.

44 minutes ago, majaco said:

Probably most Leicester fans.  He was a vital part of the team.  Somostfans will wish him well or hate him.   Personally,  I would quite like him to do well but not at our expense.  However, he joined Spurs , so I hope he fails completely. 

image.gif.5aabf089c6149e4525e2fc66c0cd5347.gif