Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AllGoneTitsSchlupp

James Maddison completes move to Spurs

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Hang on, you can’t think Maddison contributed more than Vardy taking into account both their entire time at the club?

Obviously not lol 

I thought you was stating that Vardy did more than Maddison last season. What Vardy has achieved/contributed to Leicester City in his career probably won’t be beaten.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Me either?! He's gone he can **** off! I don't get this 'good luck' bullshit. I couldn't care less and I hope he loses in any games we play against him. 

On a side note he wasn't winning shit wherever he went unless City or Arse came in. Those Saudi Barcode Money bags ain't winning shit either. 

Joining Spuds just after they've hired an overrated australian from a pub league with Kane ready to **** off to Germany or Spain... yikes. You can see our FA cup being his only trophy.

3 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Joining Spuds just after they've hired an overrated australian from a pub league with Kane ready to **** off to Germany or Spain... yikes. You can see our FA cup being his only trophy.

But it likely would wherever he went. A shame players (and club) didn't realise this 2 years back, we were in a strong postion as any except the big few. Same goes for that fat twat Youri at Villa. 

All the teams he was linked with aren't going to win anything in his prime career imo. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

I wish him all the best, one of our best players to wear the shirt. However I feel this is a bad move, a step up and more England call ups but hearing the way Conte describes the regime there and their lack of winning any silverware would suggest the community shield may be his last.

Always like Maddison. Wish him the best. Moments of brilliance. Contributed well over 5 years with usual spots of inconsistency. 

He came in after we sold Mahrez and by no means am I saying he was at Mahrez level but did in his own way replace that x-factor. 

I think if the club showed slightly more ambition last summer, he perhaps doesn’t leave for the value he did. 

Alongside Soyuncu, the second one that leaves that hurts. Big loss for us. All the best. I hope in two or three years you do get the big move. 

• Like 3

Don't get all the negativity around Maddison. Clearly loves football, has contributed significantly for us over his time here and sold for double what we paid.

Working in London if I saw him in the street I would say thank you Madders I wish you nothing but the best. Doubt we will see anyone better over a free kick within 25 yards unless Ward Prowse is his replacement

Plus he always acknowledged the support of the fans

26 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

What legacy does Ndidi have? Hes been absolutley gash for years and contributed nothing in the FA Cup final 🤣. Whatever helps you sleep at night

I thought Ndidi played well in the cup final, to man they pretty much all did. Probably his last decent game to be fair 😂

Feel no great emotion in seeing him leave. Loved watching him play for us but he couldn’t raise his game when we really needed him to. In fact he bottled it. Like Rodgers and Tielemans, an unimpressive career move is his punishment for being a major part of a relegated team. You reap what you sow.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Feel no great emotion in seeing him leave. Loved watching him play for us but he couldn’t raise his game when we really needed him to. In fact he bottled it. Like Rodgers and Tielemans, an unimpressive career move is his punishment for being a major part of a relegated team. You reap what you sow.

Terrible punishment... 200k a week 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I thought Ndidi played well in the cup final, to man they pretty much all did. Probably his last decent game to be fair 😂

The switch happened the day after. His non football playing twin took over for him, whilst N'didi quietly retired and moved abroad. 

Literally the only acceptable conclusion to what happened to that great player! 

• Haha 1