Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Mike Stowell, Adam Sadler, and Lars Knudsen are leaving

4 hours ago, smudger63 said:

True, although Ward was here long before Rodgers arrived.  My point was that Ward wouldn't have got worse from the day he got here, he would always have been shite, so firstly you have to wonder who the hell scouted him and thought he would ever be good enough, made even worse that we somehow  thought he was worth 12 million!

Then you have to question Stowell, who having been working with him day in day out, couldn't see he was shite, and tell the then manager that he was shite, and wouldn't be able to be relied upon if needed.

So what I'm basically saying, is Ward should have been binned from the club long before Rodgers got here. 

Either that or he was always shite hot in training!

...the weird thing was that the feedback regarding Ward playing in the cups was that he was well-liked and received a lot of praise from FT posters!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...the weird thing was that the feedback regarding Ward playing in the cups was that he was well-liked and received a lot of praise from FT posters!!!

Not from me, always looked suspect to me. 

Most of the cup games he played in, he had very little to do, because we were so dominant, then when we played anyone decent if we got to the later rounds, he didnt usually play.

I do remember an early round  league Cup game with Arsenal when he basically handed them a goal, and looked decidedly dodgy, and don't get me started on his performance against the red shite in the Cup!

Honestly, I have absolutely no idea how he ever made it in the professional game, it astounds me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smudger63 said:

Not from me, always looked suspect to me. 

Most of the cup games he played in, he had very little to do, because we were so dominant, then when we played anyone decent if we got to the later rounds, he didnt usually play.

I do remember an early round  league Cup game with Arsenal when he basically handed them a goal, and looked decidedly dodgy, and don't get me started on his performance against the red shite in the Cup!

Honestly, I have absolutely no idea how he ever made it in the professional game, it astounds me.

...as you would expect as soon as we got to the interesting rounds, the last 16 Kasper would come back in!!!

Before him becoming exposed, due to Kasper leaving, if you held a poll as to who was the most popular keeper at the club, Ward won have won that quite easily.

It is hard to see the number of unfathomable mistakes he continued to make last season, making poor positional decisions and becoming a liability for us. Why were these issues not picked up previously and eradicated, because we just did not see this level of incompetence coming to the fore?

• Like 2