Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Mike Stowell, Adam Sadler, and Lars Knudsen are leaving

4 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Good riddance. That Bournemouth game showed that they had zero tactical ideas. 

27 years of service and you judge on one game?  Wow.

• Like 3

Just can not forgive them for those team selections and tactics against Villa and Bournemouth.

Obviously those two matches weren’t the reason that we were relegated but it was a huge missed opportunity that was ruined by legitimately the two worst managerial performances I think I’ve ever witnessed.

• Like 4

Guest nathan.
Just now, ealingfox said:

Shame about Knudsen who actually appeared to have made some measurable difference.

How? 

We still got relegated none of those clowns deserve a role.

1 minute ago, Levi Port said:

Why are so many people celebrating Stowell’s departure ? Been an ever present during our success and so many who have been and gone speak highly of him. You can’t put Wards lack of talent on him. Nor our inability to replace Kasper who was majestic under Stowell bar his final season.  Doesn’t sit well with me personally but if someone can’t explain why it’s a good decision will listen. 

Because they have to blame someone.

• Like 4

Big respect to Stowelly, been here yonks and I don't care if people pick holes in the keepers we've had over the years and blame him - he's just as responsible for Kasper Schmeichel blooming into one of the best keepers in the world.

He's never claimed to be a manager, the other times he deputised in others failings we won more than we lost.

This should at least mean Maresca is bringing a pack of coaches in imminently. If that fails all continuity and all identity will be gone, aswell as the squad death we've seen play out over the last 2 seasons. Critical time for the future of LCFC.

• Like 4