Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Mike Stowell, Adam Sadler, and Lars Knudsen are leaving

We now have no club employed 1st team coaches left, so should Enzo move on then we'd have no staff again. Unusual. It will be interesting to see what staff come in in the next few weeks.

The players might have to train themselves next week 😂😂

• Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
19 minutes ago, Daggers said:

So, Rudkin held a meeting and concluded someone had to go…just not him.

Yep....he's now got rid of everyone who worked with him as a coach in some capacity. Telling.

22 minutes ago, Lcfccon said:

Would at least like to wish Stowell well in whatever he does next. One of if not the longest serving coaches at the club and has been with us throughout this whole journey. Never was a manager and never wanted to be a manager so to judge him on a little stint as interim is unfair. 

I judge him on the fact he's be goalkeeping coach for 20 years and not brought through 1 goalkeeper 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, nathan. said:

How? 

We still got relegated none of those clowns deserve a role.

To be fair he came in to fix our set pieces issue.  I don’t have the stats but I’m pretty confident we conceded a lot fewer set piece goals whilst he was here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We now have no club employed 1st team coaches left, so should Enzo move on then we'd have no staff again. Unusual. It will be interesting to see what staff come in in the next few weeks.

Yeah so he brings his own guys in, let's hope he's a success because if he isn't we'll be looking at a full set of coaches again, admittedly if that is the case it won't be our only problem.

We've got one hell of a lot of recruiting to do in the next few weeks. :o

1 minute ago, Molson Canadian said:

A new backroom staff will have already been selected and is most likely finalizing contract details if they haven't been done already.  I'm sure announcements will be coming in the coming days. 

Well let's hope so as it's not been rthe scenario so far since the relegation.

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Andy king and cambiasso as coaches 👀

4 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Has Saddler ever done anything to deserve respect? Bournemouth and Villa games showed he was completely out of his depth at this level

Been at the club since 2014 , so yes he has been very successful at the club

3 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Saddler's never claimed to be a manager, he's a coach. Just because he works with the players doesn't make him capable of leading them, you might aswell blame the kitman.

Youd like to think a coach who has spent so many times around managers would still know basic tactics, he was miles out of his depth. The more stale shite and jobs for the boys out the club the better

Edited by South Shire Fox

The only person I feel sad about is Stowell, having been here since 2005 and through relegation to League One all the way up to the Champions League. He had a good relationship with Kasper but struggled to coach Ward or Iversen last season.

Knudsen is a weird one, I'd love to know how much the club spent on him.

I hope the club are going to bring in replacements that will freshen things up and can improve us from where we are and build for the next decade.

We need a staff that reflects the ambition and quality of Seagrave.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

Well let's hope so as it's not been rthe scenario so far since the relegation.

I think we should start seeing some movement by tomorrow. 

End of day today being when the majority of players and staff who are coming to the end of contracts are officially released from clubs and off the payrolls. 

Obviously never nice for people to lose their jobs and should not be celebrated in that way. 

However, a complete refresh in staff should be celebrated in my opinion. We cannot forget what an epic fall it was last season. 

I am sure Enzo has people coming in, and was given the option of holding onto these three but declined it.

Great servants and should be remembered more for their incredible achievements here, but I am happy we are starting with a clean slate. 

The rebuild continues! 

• Like 4