Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Mike Stowell, Adam Sadler, and Lars Knudsen are leaving

Disappointed with Knudsen’s departure, our set piece defending improved hugely, attacking set pieces always take longer. A  (good) set piece coach is worth +10 goals and I can’t imagine he’d have been on more than £100k p/a.

Hopefully Maresca Will bring his own in.

• Like 4

It's a big refresh to the coaching staff and much needed, obviously congrats to Stowell for all his service over the years though.

It does however show that Enzo isn't messing about and knows what he wants.

Guest Mee-9

Feel for Stowell a bit. He's a goalkeeping coach that's it. 

He's been here forever and was clearly not up to the task. Putting him and Sadler in charge for those games was criminal and could have been one of many things that sent us down. 

23 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Disappointed with Knudsen’s departure, our set piece defending improved hugely, attacking set pieces always take longer. A  (good) set piece coach is worth +10 goals and I can’t imagine he’d have been on more than £100k p/a.

Recon he was on much more than that you know.

30 minutes ago, Stadt said:

He did improve us defensively, I think the reason he's gone is partly to do with Enzo being a defensive Coach himself.

Plus he obviously wants his own staff in place.

2 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

I really don’t get the hatred for 2 coaches who have been there during unrivalled success for our club. It’s amazing how fans forget the good times as soon as one we have one shit season.

Embarrassing. 

‘Tis true, but the same can be said about Rudkin. And he gets vitriol from everyone, not just 50%.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

It beggars belief that John Rudkin is still here. What could the chinless little nerd possibly have about him to have got into this seemingly bulletproof position despite failing over and over again? 

Was DOF when we won the Premier league and The fA cup and sanctioned the signing of Vardy Mahrez and Kante.

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

I think this has been long overdue.

We’ve needed a big revamp of the ‘hangers on’ for some time. But I can’t understand why Rudkin is still there. He’s part of the hangers on. 

Took us about 5 months to get the international clearance for Knudsen and he's gone within a year.

What's the chances Marwsca starts pre-season on his own on Monday and it takes weeks for his staff to arrive? Unforeseen circumstances.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Took us about 5 months to get the international clearance for Knudsen and he's gone within a year.

What's the chances Marwsca starts pre-season on his own on Monday and it takes weeks for his staff to arrive? Unforeseen circumstances.

Cambiasso will have no issue with international clearance