Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

King Power Returns as Shirt Sponsor

8 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Time for some financial doping baby!

Innit. 

A positive sign, I guess. A bit of a “tell me your committed financially to the future without telling me your committed financially to the future.”

• Like 1

This all feels positive. King Power reasserting its commitment to the club, Ricardo and Vardy staying, Maresca clearing out the dinosaurs and building his own coaching staff and some really pleasing transfer links.

Annoying that it took relegation to shake the club out of its coasting and complacency, but it could look better if we smash the Championship and get back to the PL with an exciting, well-run side again.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Ricardo back modelling as well so looks like he’s staying 

Just remember, Fofana modeled the new kit just before his exit. I think they photo shoot most of the players with it, that way if/someone goes, they can take down the leaving player and replace with another. 

IMG_9940.webp

• Like 1
  • Sad 1