Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

King Power Returns as Shirt Sponsor

8 hours ago, TJQuik said:

It's not just the design, you naturally feel disgust looking at an item of clothing with a company like FBS plastered on it.

I agree, FBS is a dubious sponsor, but in addition the font used was horrible and out of keeping with the rest of the shirt.

A King Power "Thunderbirds" shirt for me!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Must be only one what thinks our commercial director must be useless at his job - that we can’t attract at least another sponsor or be strong enough to say that’s keep it blank and then we will pick one up in a few weeks 

What’s wrong with having King Power on the front and taking a cash injection from the parent company? I’d rather this than another crap sponsor.

24 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

What’s wrong with having King Power on the front and taking a cash injection from the parent company? I’d rather this than another crap sponsor.

I imagine what’s wrong with it is we’re now going to be getting far less money for advertising something on the front of our shirts

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Must be only one what thinks our commercial director must be useless at his job - that we can’t attract at least another sponsor or be strong enough to say that’s keep it blank and then we will pick one up in a few weeks 

Alternatively, it’s a vehicle to direct extra funding into the club to maximise the ability to construct a promotable side.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Alternatively, it’s a vehicle to direct extra funding into the club to maximise the ability to construct a promotable side.

If anything like last time they did it, it will be under the market value. Equally recent self-sponsorship rules implemented keep a watchful eye on it too. 

Makes me laugh when our club acts like shit how you get members on here say stuff like "well they made their money somehow" or "everyone exploits fans".

If you genuinely think that's a defence when things like this are exposed, i really do worry for you.