Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Conor Coady official

Just now, Jobyfox said:

“Vestergaard was not suited to play a highline”

“He is playing very high up the pitch under Maresca”

“the way we now play has mitigated his deficiencies.”

These statements appear contradictory.

He’s now a fixture in a team that plays very high up the pitch. Is the reason that we can accommodate him because EM’s team are organised so much more effectively? Is it because Championship teams are less capable of punishing us in transition? Has Vestergaard’s form dramatically improved? or a combination of all these? 

...perhaps the first line of my post should have been a question mark, that was how it should have been read!!!

I am not contradicting myself, I am saying he is doing something now, that was perceived to have been his shortcomings. This is down to the way that we play now. Perhaps a combination of all the things that you have listed, but importantly the way we protect him by keeping possession and the work of the players ahead of him.

11 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

The good thing about this is that if everything goes wrong and the club has to fold then we have something to fall back on.

Great idea . “ Take the kids for a short break . Well not necessarily a break maybe just an ACL . Enjoy a bit of mum and dad time whilst the youngsters play in the cryochamber”

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...