Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Willy Caballero confirmed as Assistant Manager

I’m assuming the link is their time together at Malaga back in 2011? No cross over at Man City

I’m all for the bald revolution 🥚

Should be in for a cracking season. Laying the foundations of another successful period 

13 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Still concerning the lack of managerial/ coaching experience this set up has 

They’re both vastly experienced in the game. Just like players if the coaches are good enough then they will be fine. Plenty of inexperienced managers and coaches have succeeded, and I’d argue in some cases they’re better, than experienced coaches as they’re more adaptable. 

Interesting! I take it Vitello (sp?) couldn't get a work permit then. I prefer this appointment though to be honest—Caballero has plenty of experience in English football. Plus more Man City connections, so will hopefully help get the tactical approach across with an ex-player used to the kinds of methods Maresca is likely to introduce.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Big_Nige said:

I’m assuming the link is their time together at Malaga back in 2011? No cross over at Man City

I’m all for the bald revolution 🥚

Should be in for a cracking season. Laying the foundations of another successful period 

Pellegrini the link?

14 minutes ago, AjcW said:

We’ve just had 2 years worth of shite from an incredibly experienced set up… I’m amazed people aren’t pleased we’re at least trying something different! 

From my short experience here, I can only suggest that it's FoxesTalk for you

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ShepshedFox1884 said:

U think cambiasso wouldn’t come 

I don't think it's about whether he would come or not.

Cambiasso was a great player for us, doesn't mean anything about his coaching credentials. 

Assistant manager should be someone the manager is happy to work with, trusts and shares his ideas, not who the fans want 

• Like 3