Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Stephy Mavididi

14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I like how open Enzo is. He seems happy to divulge some information and is fairly transparent. At least he will say what he thinks and feels. 

I used to hate how cryptic Brendan was, and then how anything he said made little to no sense, it’s refreshing to see some honesty.

Therefore we can all concur that said Brendan Fuchup Rodgers was nothing more than 5 fries short of a happy meal !!😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

So when  this is done we have spent around 29m odd.

Coady 8m

Winks 10m

Hermansen 5m

Mavididi 6m 

Burnley spent 38m last season, can see us surpassing that.

Be a massive failure not to be promoted.

Especially given the players we'll be keeping are much better than Burnleys were. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Coady 8m

Winks 10m

Hermansen 5m

Mavididi 6m 

It’s worth noting that we will have lost around 12 senior players as well though. Not sure how many Burnley let go in comparison 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Coady 8m

Winks 10m

Hermansen 5m

Mavididi 6m 

They didn’t sell nearly 80m worth of talent and they didn’t lose probably another 80/90m on free transfers 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I like how open Enzo is. He seems happy to divulge some information and is fairly transparent. At least he will say what he thinks and feels. 

I used to hate how cryptic Brendan was, and then how anything he said made little to no sense, it’s refreshing to see some honesty.

He's only been here for a bit , but I love him already. 

I think he'll connect with the squad and the fans.

Excited about this season and the future after the total bull from Brendan 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

They didn’t sell nearly 80m worth of talent and they didn’t lose probably another 80/90m on free transfers 

They sold 65m worth of players.

Lost the a similar numbers of players out of contract, maybe not as much in value but Mee and Tarkowski would have been worth what 30m +

49 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Coady 8m

Winks 10m

Hermansen 5m

Mavididi 6m 

Yes absolutely massive failure.

We will arguably have a better side than last year with what seems like a manager that has an actual game plan and style. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, les-tah said:

Yes absolutely massive failure.

We will arguably have a better side than last year with what seems like a manager that has an actual game plan and style. 

Great we won't be carrying the likes of Lardi Tielemans who didn't give a flying fvck!! 

So back to this Mavidivi, is he actually any good? Genuinely don't know but, albeit he has some good team names in his CV, he hardly comes over as having been anything near being a roaring success at any of them, particularly in a poor French league with Montpellier?

At 25yrs, same age as Barnes, surely he's quite well exposed and hardly a bright young prospect anymore? Danny N'Guesson or Rachid Ghezzal anyone?