Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Stephy Mavididi

5 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

So back to this Mavidivi, is he actually any good? Genuinely don't know but, albeit he has some good team names in his CV, he hardly comes over as having been anything near being a roaring success at any of them, particularly in a poor French league with Montpellier?

At 25yrs, same age as Barnes, surely he's quite well exposed and hardly a bright young prospect anymore? Danny N'Guesson or Rachid Ghezzal anyone?

A lot depends upon who did the research.  For example,  if were the dynamic trio of Bodgers, Congers and Duffkin, then I would imagine we have a Turkey incoming.

Hopefully, Glover and his contacts have done their homework on the one. Let’s all give him a chance.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

So back to this Mavidivi, is he actually any good? Genuinely don't know but, albeit he has some good team names in his CV, he hardly comes over as having been anything near being a roaring success at any of them, particularly in a poor French league with Montpellier?

At 25yrs, same age as Barnes, surely he's quite well exposed and hardly a bright young prospect anymore? Danny N'Guesson or Rachid Ghezzal anyone?

Is he any good?  I guess we will see. New dawn, new age, I’ll give him a chance. However, that being said, I have heard that he’s actually just a bit shit. Hope that information is wrong. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Nearly as good as Perez I hear.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Surely announced within next 24 hours

You would think. Fans disappointed with a postponed game and sale of a player, if rhey have it sewn up, it makes sense to announce it ASAP. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

He fits the exact profile (without going to into detail on that) for a certain section of our support to label him "competition winner" and "donkey", similar to what Nacho and Lloyd Dyer received. 

Come on, sincerely hope that isn’t hinting at what it seems to be! 

The fact they got some stick is to do with nothing more than the fact Kel has an uncanny ability to nutmeg himself when performing the simplest of tasks and often has the same first touch as the kerb outside my house, and Dyer often frustrated similarly but in a different fashion. 

Football fans expect perfection and over-react when they don’t get it. Don’t think we’ve ever had a player immune to pelters, regardless of their “exact profile”. - Harvey Barnes for example… 

Edited by CaliFOXnia

1 hour ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Come on, sincerely hope that isn’t hinting at what it seems to be! 

The fact they got some stick is to do with nothing more than the fact Kel has an uncanny ability to nutmeg himself when performing the simplest of tasks and often has the same first touch as the kerb outside my house, and Dyer often frustrated similarly but in a different fashion. 

Football fans expect perfection and over-react when they don’t get it. Don’t think we’ve ever had a player immune to pelters, regardless of their “exact profile”. - Harvey Barnes for example… 

image.thumb.png.5997ca449af3de9d5f05f0565f98a971.png

22 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

image.thumb.png.5997ca449af3de9d5f05f0565f98a971.png

There's only 4 players I've described as competition winner in my 30 odd years following the city. Kalac, josh low, nguessan and Kel. 

If you think there's something that connects those 4, apart from some truly abject performances, I'd love to hear it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I’ll be disappointed if they don’t have a video of him running out and doing a klinsman on that pitch as an announcement. 

anything less than him walking  of the club shop whilst lip syncing “ everybody was king fu fighting” then him running really fast will be a let down..

21 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

There's only 4 players I've described as competition winner in my 30 odd years following the city. Kalac, josh low, nguessan and Kel. 

If you think there's something that connects those 4, apart from some truly abject performances, I'd love to hear it

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

He fits the exact profile (without going to into detail on that) for a certain section of our support to label him "competition winner" and "donkey", similar to what Nacho and Lloyd Dyer received. 

And without fail feel like Praet and Albrighton should play more or aren't given enough respect... 

• Like 2