Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Stephy Mavididi

I take it the delay is while they put together some God-awful reveal video. I'd imagine the team are sat round brainstorming ideas on the words 'Stephy' and 'Mavididi'.

That's not a criticism just of LCFC btw. All clubs do it and it's tedious. Maybe I'm just a grumpy old man now.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I take it the delay is while they put together some God-awful reveal video. I'd imagine the team are sat round brainstorming ideas on the words 'Stephy' and 'Mavididi'.

That's not a criticism just of LCFC btw. All clubs do it and it's tedious. Maybe I'm just a grumpy old man now.

Or maybe they're just arranging flights for him to join up with the squad?

25 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I don’t really get why clubs do them these days, everyone knows who’s signing days before anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

To do what exactly?.. 

Sign shirts for all the ladyboys!!! 

Mavididi in Thailand at last says to “young lady” holding a shirt

” So you want me to put For Jane and my signature on the shirt ?”

Young Lady “ Yes please”

Mavididi “ You sure ?”

Young Lady “ Sure, your name is Steph so what’s wrong with putting my name, Jane”

Mavididi “ Well Jane, you have a beard”

………. “ Oh ok, make it to John “

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Solihullfox said:

Young Lady “ Yes please”

Mavididi “ You sure ?”

Young Lady “ Sure, your name is Steph so what’s wrong with putting my name, Jane”

Did you lol?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Danno said:

I don’t really get why clubs do them these days, everyone knows who’s signing days before anyway. 

The 20% of engaged fans. Most of our fanbase are facebook tards

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

The 20% of engaged fans. Most of our fanbase are facebook tards

Don't forget the Twitter lot - or as they're soon to be known, X-Pests.

Mavididi, who looks set to join City in a move from Ligue 1 side Montpellier, posted a crying face emoji in reply to Barnes’ social media post announcing the “toughest decision of my life” in leaving his boyhood club. 

It could be interpreted as disappointment on Mavididi’s part that he won’t get to link up with Barnes again at City. The pair have previously played together for England’s Under-20s. Back then, Mavididi operated as a striker, but in the past few years with Montpellier, he has mostly played on the left wing and so would be filling the vacancy left by Barnes if he does join City.

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

And without fail feel like Praet and Albrighton should play more or aren't given enough respect... 

Albrighton no

My boy Dennis though….

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Solihullfox said:

Young Lady “ Yes please”

Mavididi “ You sure ?”

Very witty John. 👏 

5 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

It's looking a bit that way !!

5 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Or maybe they're just arranging flights for him to join up with the squad?

Or making a cup of tea for Top?  Or painting the lines on the pitch? Busy lad

I know a lot about a lot of things but I have genuinely never heard of this chap.

Can someone more knowledgeable than me, reassure me that he's actually decent at football as I currently have this feeling in my water that he's going to be a bit shite.

Please..someone..anyone,  spit some stats at me.