Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Stephy Mavididi

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

Not related but try and get this one in your head instead.

https://youtu.be/uRJZfwDgNTM

Too Many Dicks On The Teamsheet would have been apt most days last season
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3LuqU-9bx8

Edited by OntarioFox

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Whilst that is very funny, I've got it in the head now. Family think that I've lost it (probably have). 

Jacques Cousteau

:crylaugh:

lol TBH It's sent me down a Flight Of The Conchords youtube rabbit hole that I don't think I'm going to emerge from

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Feedback from a Preston fan where he was on loan a few seasons back was he's shite. But that was a few seasons ago and likely improved. He was young and raw then. 

In the same sense we had Harry Kane at the start of his career and he was shite

Edited by LcFc_Smiv
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Ryy said:

...if this is to be believed, the posters who were speculating why no announcement were perfectly right in doing so!!!

The details were that the medical had been completed and agreement reached by all parties, only to find that there were obstacles still to overcome. I would suspect the 10% on future sales was something to get the deal over the line.

Let's see how long this takes to be announced.

8 hours ago, Clarkey123 said:

Seems they already had the replacement sorted from our sister club. Sweetened the deal maybe?🤔

6C262D97-01E1-4EA7-B535-270ACC1132E1.png

...he might be successful there, but he is a frustrating player who believes he is great but does not have the skill or wisdom to back it up!!!

OHL is well rid of him, he flatters to deceive, they need a reliable winger who does not think only of himself, no great loss to OHL.