Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Stephy Mavididi

7 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Mahrez often finished with a higher tackle rate than Wes Morgan - so i suppose he did most of his defensive work further up the field....

Not doubting that. My point being that if people find a way to get on his back and Barnes, the idea that Mavididi could avoid criticism for being perceived as lazy but by having a good output of goal involvements is probably not the case.

1 hour ago, Sly said:

We’d need to see them play in the same league for it to be accurate. 

In fairness, like others have said, he’ll be okay for the Championship. 

to be fair, gray would be very good in the championship himself. 

4 hours ago, PNM said:

Tbf that describes most wingers. I think at this level he’ll be a really good signing. Over the years we’ve signed players that haven’t looked that great on paper, and they’ve gone on to be legends. I’m not saying he’ll be a legend but I think he has enough enough about him to be very good at this level. We’re not top 10 Prem anymore. 

...our style of play will need him to release the ball quicker and link his play more!!!

Just looking at Ndidi, a DM who is playing as #8, and finding space to play the forwards in, he will be a big threat when unlocking teams sitting in.

With a RW in place, we can stretch defenses and with our movements on the pitch, it will be drilled into him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Ndidi, Mavididi, Madivadua. Let’s hope Merson doesn’t have to cover any of our games on sky, think he’d malfunction lol

Not just Merson. Can’t wait to hear some of our fans in person or on the RL phone in! 

He’s gonna be called Madividudu isn’t he? 

17 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Not just Merson. Can’t wait to hear some of our fans in person or on the RL phone in! 

He’s gonna be called Madividudu isn’t he? 

Why don’t we just merge all their names into one, would be a lot simpler 🤣

34 minutes ago, Scotch said:

It sounds like the three stages of a Pokémons evolution!

Reminds me of a few years back when Man City had Fernando and Fernandinho on the books at the same time. I was desperate for them to sign Leroy Fer as well, then play all 3 in midfield at the same time. lol

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Ndidi, Mavididi, Madivadua. Let’s hope Merson doesn’t have to cover any of our games on sky, think he’d malfunction lol

I'm looking forward to hearing my dad talking about them, or his spelling on text, he'd still spell Gray Grey as much as I'd reply with the correct spelling, he'd never get the hint 🤣

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

"Ndidi - charging forward passess it to Mavididi great ball to Mavivdua, passes it back to Mavididi to Ndidi then to Vardddyyy, who missed the target."

What a mouth full

In reality it would be Ndidi charging forward, stops and back heals it to the opposition he just tackled. 

• Like 1