Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Langley

Amartey - Besiktas

Has he said anything about us going down?

it’s not for me that he was average but he clearly doesn’t care what happened to us either way. This paints a picture of what was wrong with us last season, too many players who couldn’t are less what happened to the club.  

1 hour ago, dylanlegend said:

it’s not for me that he was average but he clearly doesn’t care what happened to us either way. This paints a picture of what was wrong with us last season, too many players who couldn’t are less what happened to the club.  

Not a thing. 

1 hour ago, foxtillidrop said:

People are too harsh on Amartey....the night of the tragedy he basically broke his leg in a shocker of an injury...fair play to him for coming back and I wish him all the very best.

People aren’t harsh enough. He’s Josh Low and Junior Lewis levels of terrible, relative to our standing. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sly said:

Not a thing. 

People aren’t harsh enough. He’s Josh Low and Junior Lewis levels of terrible, relative to our standing. 

He has now on instagram. 

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Good ol' Dan. Anyone who hates on this guy simply doesn't 'get' football. 

All the best Big Dan. 

I get football ….. he was terrible should have been given the treatment that Soyuncu received, 3 years before Soyuncu received it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Amartey is the Alan Woollett of the current generation. Never good enough to nail down a permanent place in the team but always happy to fill in wherever he is required, and never complained about not being in the team. Woollett never scored a goal like that one though. I don't remember him scoring a goal at all, and don't even remember him going into the opposition half.

On 22/07/2023 at 02:22, dylanlegend said:

Errm there were a few interviews including videos over those days and weeks after relegation..where one hears him quite heart broken & hurt.

So another incorrect post of the players. In fact there were a few low-key remarks from quite a few of our multi-race players,plus KDH,Souttar,even Soyu,but what impressed or saddened me were from  mix of multi-race players. I just came across some statements/videos/photos accidently.

Including Choudhury & Ricardo..

They probably wanted to stay low key..

I seem to pick up Asian African statements because I stroll through European football, reporting on their various Asian/African players..

15 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Leave him alone. Not a great player but always did his best for our team. Goodbye Daniel.

Second this. It wasn't his choice he was picked when probably not good enough.

Effort & commitment was never the issue,  ability was.

Wish him every success in the future.

• Like 1

On 04/08/2023 at 13:51, fuchsntf said:

Errm there were a few interviews including videos over those days and weeks after relegation..where one hears him quite heart broken & hurt.

So another incorrect post of the players. In fact there were a few low-key remarks from quite a few of our multi-race players,plus KDH,Souttar,even Soyu,but what impressed or saddened me were from  mix of multi-race players. I just came across some statements/videos/photos accidently.

Including Choudhury & Ricardo..

They probably wanted to stay low key..

I seem to pick up Asian African statements because I stroll through European football, reporting on their various Asian/African players..

Yeh I said this before he posted a message that’s all