Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Double Decker

Spurs in Thailand

Come the first game against Coventry, do you think all those international fans or should we say the paid KP fans who real aren't fans at all, will feel disconnected when real non paid fans watch a meaningful derby match against our biggest rivals? 

While I don't think this was the best preparation after relegation I couldn't give flying toss what they do on this tour for a handful of fans. And I won't give a toss when the club do similar pre game come kick off against Coventry, I'm just there to watch football and to beat those Muppets. 

So Doyle in the Coady role in the middle, Castagne Left Back? Could be Castagne on the right with Faes in the middle of the 3 when Ricardo moves forward instead.  

Praet RW, with McAteer as the right no 8? Could be the other way around. 

Edited by Verumex

Now that's a spicy lineup! It could be multiple things.

If we are keeping the same shape, I think Castagne will be RCB.

It could also be a straight out 343, 433 or 4231! Will be interesting to see how the game goes. Sadly I am going to miss it, but will watch it back later.

• Like 1