Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Double Decker

Spurs in Thailand

9 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

That’s what I’m asking, is it serious?

Not seen much about it, he was staying behind to be assessed and was hoping to fly out if/when he could. It's all a bit hush hush about him at the moment 

4 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I’d like to see Enzo make a statement and tell them he wants to take the squad back to England so they can prepare properly. 

Would love it too but I can't see that happening at all given the Liverpool game in a few days.

If this was the final pre-season game then perhaps. But with 'marketing and promotional' commitments in Singapore they won't want to cancel that, sadly.

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Plus another of the planned game there was already called off.

Oh yeah I saw something about that, was it against the Thai national side?

Tbh I never knew that game was even scheduled until it was cancelled - I took it that was more to do with the timeframe?

Obviously when it was scheduled the powers that be within the club still thought we'd be a Premier League club allow us another week to prepare for the season as opposed to returning just days before the season starts.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

What are you watching it on?

Just curious as I am watching it on a PC and haven't had any buffering or issues at all

PC (but using a VPN so maybe an issue... but it should cope