Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Double Decker

Spurs in Thailand

5 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I mean, I'm not a fan of this tour, but we can't really blame the PR team for the weather 

You can blame the genius who booked an open top stadium In Thailand during the rainy season, as well as the person in charge of all the football for the fans nonsense whilst about 5% of the stadium is full for this game 

• Like 2

The rainy or 'monsoon' season in Thailand occurs between July and October. The rains in the first few months are heavy but inconsistent (lasting just a few hours), whereas towards the end they become more persistent. The best time to visit is during the hot season, which lasts from March to June.

Taken from metoffice lol

Seems unlucky but also such an unnecessary risk when its important preparation. 

Just now, Free Falling Foxes said:

I wonder if we'll look back on this and the tour generally, to explain our possible less than good start to the coming season?

Of course. First thing many of us will point to