Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Double Decker

Spurs in Thailand

9 minutes ago, BSLBPod said:

It's given us plenty for the live night 👀

Our club truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

5 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’d like to have attended ….. however I’m currently on the other side of the world. 

I do believe it's being recorded and released as a pod.

@BSLBPod?

Edited by Matt

Was a terrible idea from the off. Look how the globe trotting of 16 did for us. 

Wouldn't have been impressed in the PL but once relegated it needed binning off. See the twitter KPFC are out in force. Sorry but Top needs a word in his ear, **** the vanity and get back to building a football club 1st a foremost. Accept we aren't big in Asia full stop.

They now need at least 1 more behind closed doors shoehorned in somewhere or we have to change this open training session into some sort of game surely.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Daggers said:

WTAF? lol

Anyone whos ever been to regular games in states won't be surprised, its practically normal behaviour there.  See how well security dealt with it....let them fight then politely ask them to move once fight is over...thats about as involved security gets over there.:D