Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Double Decker

Spurs in Thailand

10 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Btw does anyone in England support Nice cos they are own by INOES and Jim Ratcliffe? 

The club wishes we all supported nice, like - it’s why they are running away from us this summer.

50 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

If anyone is trying to justify this trip they need their head examining

Should have cancelled it the moment we were relegated. If you want team bonding then go to ****ing tenpin bowling at the Meridian.

Ha, and there you go!

That brilliant reasoned response of questioning another poster with a put down, and such a funny end comment-  you should be looking for a job as a commercial director of a pro sports club and a comedian as well . 

• Like 1

Not a security guard in sight, regarding the player’s interacting with the fans in Thailand. I hope there is some interaction for the kid’s at the training session in Leicester, without the huge fellas they seem to have employed by the club. 

Edited by westernpark
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

Not a security guard in sight, regarding the player’s interacting with the fans in Thailand. I hope there is some interaction for the kid’s at the training session in Leicester, without the huge fellas they seem to have employed by the club. 

not to be skeptical but these fans were probably screened or hand selected. 

There was lots of talk about us arranging groups when we did the parade there

54 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

not to be skeptical but these fans were probably screened or hand selected. 

There was lots of talk about us arranging groups when we did the parade there

They will be employees of king power I expect, and given a coconut each for turning up.

2 hours ago, old koppite said:

Ha, and there you go!

That brilliant reasoned response of questioning another poster with a put down, and such a funny end comment-  you should be looking for a job as a commercial director of a pro sports club and a comedian as well . 

Ever thought of renaming yourself miserable old koppite?

I just care about my club. Shipping the players off now is the last thing they need. But hey, we get to learn more about Thai culture with these trips accoring to Top. Former players like Tom Hopper and James Pearson are now extremely well versed. 

• Like 2

Apologies if this has already been asked (I can imagine its the type of thing that's been asked over and over - I have done a search in the topic in fairness), is this going to be streamed on YouTube?

The email suggests you have to watch it through the website but hoping its on YouTube so I can watch it on the TV as opposed to a laptop.

32 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I just care about my club. Shipping the players off now is the last thing they need. But hey, we get to learn more about Thai culture with these trips accoring to Top. Former players like Tom Hopper and James Pearson are now extremely well versed. 

Ha ha, and another one! 
You’re a charmer. 
The irony is in my first post I was trying to be positive about the sarky comments about the welcome at the airport. As I subsequently posted, I don’t like the tour for the risk of injury and tiredness etc, but do understand the commercial reasoning.

You manage to get in a dig at Top as well.

May I suggest you’re the miserable one.

Cheerio! 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Apologies if this has already been asked (I can imagine its the type of thing that's been asked over and over - I have done a search in the topic in fairness), is this going to be streamed on YouTube?

The email suggests you have to watch it through the website but hoping its on YouTube so I can watch it on the TV as opposed to a laptop.

The Peterborough game was on YouTube. Just searched for Leicester City and it was the first thing that came up. So imagine this will be too. 

6 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Proper team work that 

• Haha 1