Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Mads Hermansen Officially Signs

15 minutes ago, bmt said:

Either sell Iversen, promote Stolarczyk and do anything possible to get rid of Ward 

Or 

Send Stolarczyk on loan, Iversen no2 and do anything possible to get rid of Ward

Would love to keep Iverson as our No.2. He is still a top keeper in the Championship. Doubt he will want to stay though. He should aim to be No.1 for another Championship club.

Ward must go! I imagine someone will take him on loan at least. 

Keep Stolarzyk and Smithies as back-ups. 

10 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Would love to keep Iverson as our No.2. He is still a top keeper in the Championship. Doubt he will want to stay though. He should aim to be No.1 for another Championship club.

Ward must go! I imagine someone will take him on loan at least. 

Keep Stolarzyk and Smithies as back-ups. 

I agree he's good but definitely wont fit Maresca's style. Stolarczyk will though but needs more match experience. I think I'd probably keep Iversen this season and sell him at the end of it.

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Is it me or does he look like Rodgers gone wrong? Like someone made Rodgers out of plasticine and then squished his face a little lol

I think he looks more like Tete’s older brother, in fact did we drop a clanger and sign him in January and now he is helping out as a meet and greet at the training ground 

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Is it me or does he look like Rodgers gone wrong? Like someone made Rodgers out of plasticine and then squished his face a little lol

That is what I thought, he looks like the output of an AI image generator with “even creepier Brendan Rodgers”

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Brendan Rodgers and the Man City Chairman's bastard son..

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Hopefully the end of Ward. Hermansen and Ivwrsen as the main two would be excellent.

No chance Iversen stays on as second choice. If he has any ambition of getting to a Euros, he will want to be first choice. At his age he really needs to play regularly and being behind his international colleague and direct competition at club level is even worse for him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

I'm loving how we're committed to providing Maresca with the fundamental pieces of the jigsaw for how he wants us to play. We're all-in with this project aren't we

It's almost like the club know what they are doing... :whistle:

• Like 1