Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bergen fox

Wesley Fofana

Mixed feelings on this. The way he went about leaving the club was poor and pretty much took away most of the goodwill towards Fofana, despite how the club and fans had stood by him when he had that major injury. 

But at least he signed a new contract which meant we could get more money for him. While Maddison and Tielemans stayed, they didn't renew their contracts which had a big impact on how much money we got for them - for Youri we didn't get a fee - and their performances were not as good in their final season. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Whilst I have zero time for Fofana and the way he manufactured his transfer away from us, I do feel a very promising career has been destroyed by the most reckless of tackles you could imagine to see in a football match. 

Its was made all the worse because it was a pre-season bl**dy friendly!!

Fer Niño should hold his head in shame!!!

Didn't that tackle break a bone rather than do an ACL?  Are the 2 injuries definitely connected?  

The hype on here about him was ridiculous of course. We had worth a £100 million and one of the best defenders in the world from some. He has had some tragic luck with injuries and I sympathise with him but he was never that good. He will return eventually and might make a sound , reliable defender but world class,  never.