Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bergen fox

Wesley Fofana

2 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

I guess that's Brighton's chances of signing Colwill permanently up in smoke. I actually feel a bit for Fofana - surely there must be doubts about his career now? But we very did well to cash in when we did...

...I am glad people are finally realising that we were lucky to sell him when we did!!!

Everyone was complaining how he left us, just failed to see the big picture.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Did we sell him today? Is this the first time he has been laughed at?

Seems people laugh either out of jealousy at his wealth or vindictiveness due to him leaving - neither are especially flattering traits

We made a shed load of cash so alls well that ends well

I wasn’t passing comment on anything besides the near child comment 

He did a number on this club and his departure I think played a big role in LCFC's relegation. After that fiasco I'd boo him regardless of who he plays for.

And while I love that this comes back to bite Boehly in his fat arse, two major injuries to a guy who's pace and quickness help make him elite is not at all good.  He's likely to never be the same player. 

You never want to see that. I do hope he can resume his career and still at least be able to play in a top league.

Just now, TeaMen Tom said:

He did a number on this club and his departure I think played a big role in LCFC's relegation. After that fiasco I'd boo him regardless of who he plays for.

And while I love that this comes back to bite Boehly in his fat arse, two major injuries to a guy who's pace and quickness help make him elite is not at all good.  He's likely to never be the same player. 

You never want to see that. I do hope he can resume his career and still at least be able to play in a top league.

Our relegation had absolutely nothing to do with him or his behaviour. That is quite simply shifting the blame from where it belongs.

• Like 4

Club looked after him , the fans loved him. He shat all over us , I only wanted one season out of him and would of wished him well as I knew he would leave.   Sorry , its the world's smallest violin for me

• Like 2

Sad for him, as he'll probably never realise his potential, but the Chelsea deal has been great for him and us. He's on a mega bucks 7/8yr deal which has set him up for life, and we got 70M for a sick note.

Guest glasgowfox

Very childish but he is still a young man.   Initially hated the way he behaved after the club standing by him following his serious injury but got over that now.  Genuinely hope he makes a full recovery and becomes a top player.  Still hate him a bit tho :ph34r:

Luckily we and him secured the bags. A disappointment for Chelsea, while Wesley's future prospects are in danger. Clearly talented & highly confident. £200k a week with 6 years left on his deal :sweating:

Fofana might've left us in a state but it was a good deal in the end, even with him still here there's a good chance he would've been injured again where we'd still have been relegated but hanging onto him in this current state.

• Like 1

Loved him when he joined as genuinely thought he was a generational talent. He treated the club like crap and the only good thing to come out of it was us getting £70m for him, truth is I pretty much forget he played for us,. His exit typified the culture of the club of last season and like so many of the players didn’t care enough when it mattered most and our golden era went to shit. 

I have a funny feeling his career will end up being a massive disappointment after a future that promised so much. 

• Like 4