Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Soumare to Napoli?

10 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...would the £4m loan amount not be what will cover his wages for the year!!!

If his book value is £12m amortised at £4m a year, in 3 years, being loaned out at £4m, it will clear the book value.

The loan fee would cover his book value write down for the year and then they also pay his wages or % of in addition, therefore freeing up funds for us to sign new players either on loan or for a fee. 

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...would the £4m loan amount not be what will cover his wages for the year!!!

If his book value is £12m amortised at £4m a year, in 3 years, being loaned out at £4m, it will clear the book value.

Can’t see  wed  get a £4m loan fee 

we may get close to that to cover both the fee and their share of his wages. That leaves a season loss on ffp of 2.5m and we don’t have the player.  doing nothing costs us 6.5m.  Something isn’t right here though because we’ve simply not seen the player at all. I’m still guessing he has some personal issues. 

9 hours ago, cropstonfox said:

Price tag?

9 hours ago, ronnup said:

80 games in 4 years at Lille, and I bet half of them were as a sub. He's not it

10 hours ago, Rigga said:

What attributes does he have that makes him a quality player ?

Absolute rubbish, within 10 mins you can see he is lazy and has zero awareness of what is going on. Remember someone at the time on here who watched French football, said he was only a bit part player for Lille and we had bought the wrong midfielder. Scout must have wrote the wrong name down

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ronnup said:

80 games in 4 years at Lille, and I bet half of them were as a sub. He's not it

You think 80 games between the ages of 18 and 22 is an indication of him being poor? 

Season 1: 16 Games

Season 2: 20 Games

Season 3: 28 Games

Season 4: 40 Games

That's well above the curve from what you'd expect of a 18 and a half year old starting out in the first team.

He's got ability, I'm just not sure he looks like he wants to be a footballer. That could come from him not being here, if he's homesick (or hates Leicester) as mooted. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Can’t see  wed  get a £4m loan fee 

we may get close to that to cover both the fee and their share of his wages. That leaves a season loss on ffp of 2.5m and we don’t have the player.  doing nothing costs us 6.5m.  Something isn’t right here though because we’ve simply not seen the player at all. I’m still guessing he has some personal issues. 

...it is strange that he hasn't been mentioned, and the only time he us mentioned, is that he hasn't been seen!!!

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

And if we get £2.5m for him every season, it's no different to selling him for £7.5m now really, barring the accounting process. I don't know why people have an issue with it, if the cash offers aren't there... take the next best.

Depends if they are covering all of his wages as well.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

And if we get £2.5m for him every season, it's no different to selling him for £7.5m now really, barring the accounting process. I don't know why people have an issue with it, if the cash offers aren't there... take the next best.

It is not an issue providing this UKP2.5m loan fee does not include his wages.  

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I have an issue with it because we demanded £15m last summer, Monaco offered it to us and then we changed our minds. At a time we needed players out to bring players in, it was annoying. Now it seems a huge missed opportunity.

Didn't Rodgers talk him into stay?

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We asked for £15m, got offered it and then didn't accept. Monaco got ded up and signed Camara instead and so Rodgers then said he was staying.

And people use the ‘it’s not always straightforward’ line when defending our outrageously bad record for outgoings.

• Like 2