Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Open Training Session at the King Power

SCHEDULE:

- 9am: Foxes Fanstore opens
- 9:30am: Turnstiles / Concourse opens
- 10:30am: Men's First Team training session begins
- 12:30pm: Men’s First Team training session concludes
- 12:45pm: LCFC Women's First Team training session begins
- 2pm: LCFC Women’s Training Session concludes
- 6pm: Foxes Fanstore closes

To make your booking, simply visit LCFC.com/tickets.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3597025?lang=en

2 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Be interesting to see what kind of numbers stick around for the women’s team session. Acid test of whether the interest in the men’s team carries…

I think 2 hours of watching the men will be more than enough for most fans.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Be interesting to see what kind of numbers stick around for the women’s team session. Acid test of whether the interest in the men’s team carries…

You'd hope given the target age range for this that most will! 

Not sure why they couldn't of just had both on at the same time though. It's like they want to make it awkward/see seats empty if people's attention span has expired

6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

This is awesome! Teams on the continent do it, and it's a lot of fun. I have been studying for coaching badges so would love to see the type of drills they do in person!

Hope this becomes an annual thing at minimum! 

Yeah at Excelsior I think they train on the pitch for the 1st full week and you can attend every day if you want.

Terrible timing for me tho as I can't get the day off. 

I'd like to watch the mens session then part with many poinds in the club shop.

Honestly not sure about the women's bit because I don't have any real connection to it. As others have said be interesting to see how many stick around. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

No question & answer session like they are in Thailand would have thought Rudkin & Whelan might like to do one.

They both consulted with Prince Andrew’s PR Team and they recommended not to do a Q&A -  not sure why🤔

Guest binic16

When I retired the wife and I used to go and watch training at Belvoir drive when O'Neil was manager.We went most Fridays and sometimes  other days.Most of the training we saw were just games between  our players played on half side pitch or full ,and a bit of shooting practice. We continued going when Taylor came completely different. Alsorts of different exercises then a full game on Friday morning normally with the team that were playing that weekend. 

6 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

This is awesome! Teams on the continent do it, and it's a lot of fun. I have been studying for coaching badges so would love to see the type of drills they do in person!

Hope this becomes an annual thing at minimum! 

Need to bring the Community Days back. Open training session along with player signings and some activities going on outside. Great way to interact with your fans

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1