Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Open Training Session at the King Power

15 minutes ago, Holly B said:

This is not a joke

Bloke on my bus to work had full kit AND his boots on as he was adamant an open training session was exactly that and anyone could join in so he was on his way to the KP !!!

Can’t wait to see the photos 

Getting the bus, must be megga keen, Geeeeeriiiiimmminnn the team.  

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, goose2010 said:

just seen Guillem Balague tweeting about this. 

Looks pretty well turned out. 

Fair play to the club for putting it on. Not sure i can remember us ever doing it before (well at least not for a long time) 

Real Madrid when King Power first arrived, 1-2 was amazing, pretty sure legends and players were about. 

25 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

Worried about Victor, hopefully just a niggle or something. Really like the guy hope its not transfer related

The Liverpool pictures showed him pre match on the pitch with what looked like strapping around his upper leg… hopefully just a niggle

45 minutes ago, Holly B said:

This is not a joke

Bloke on my bus to work had full kit AND his boots on as he was adamant an open training session was exactly that and anyone could join in so he was on his way to the KP !!!

Can’t wait to see the photos 

So you're saying we're getting a new signing and you're ITK?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ryy said:

In all previous pics he’s had 29

To be fair just noticed they've cropped Mads to not show the number. Announcements from all other clubs happening this week so probably announce it later.

9 minutes ago, AjcW said:

To be fair just noticed they've cropped Mads to not show the number. Announcements from all other clubs happening this week so probably announce it later.

Yeh numbers will be submitted before the first game which is Friday evening.

Should be released on Friday 

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

Yeh numbers will be submitted before the first game which is Friday evening.

Should be released on Friday 

I’ve seen about 4 Champ teams announce them so either today or tomorrow they’ll announce it 

35 minutes ago, waddadamadda said:

Lady behind us rocked up around 11:30 and said to her children that she was disappointed as she assumed it meant they would be going on to the pitch to train with the players.

This and the FKW on the bus confirm what I already thought. We have some of the thickest fans on earth. And the TV cameras always find them for a chat whenever they do that shit.

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Anyone maimed by the t-shirt cannon? 

Luckily not. Rudkin was sat in the dugout trying to get it fired up, but couldn’t even get that right. 

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

You'd think the club would have announced the numbers (at least for new signings) so that kids would get the names and numbers printed on a day like today.

Not sure what they gain from not telling people?

Yeah agree, my lad now wants players name & number rather than his own name. But ended up being disappointed because we don’t know who’s going to have what numbers. Got him the kit, but will now have to go back once numbers are confirmed to get it printed. 

Unless it’s a underhand ploy for people to do exactly what I’ll be doing and then getting stung into buying something else as well lol