Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Open Training Session at the King Power

18 minutes ago, Bert said:

It’s been done a few times. First time they did was 03/04 in the prem. 

Good way for the club to sell some merchandise, nice little event free of charge for families to go during the summer holidays, and a chance for the younger generation to meet their heroes. 

yeah agreed its a great idea, seems like its been a good 10 years ish since we did it then. 

Hopefully it becomes a regular thing. 

12 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Things I noticed…

wilf looks like he is being used more offensively 

Vestegaard I think will start, he seems to be used a lot.

winks touch and awareness looks really good 

the players looked super fit, and relaxed.

KDH still lacking a bit of confidence in front of goal 

it was great for the players to be given a warm reception, after how last season ended.

I suppose super fit makes a change from the Rodgers super fat era. No wonder tubby Tielemans was his favourite ‘manager on the pitch’ player

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Things I noticed…

wilf looks like he is being used more offensively 

Vestegaard I think will start, he seems to be used a lot.

winks touch and awareness looks really good 

the players looked super fit, and relaxed.

KDH still lacking a bit of confidence in front of goal 

it was great for the players to be given a warm reception, after how last season ended.

Noticed the same. Also Iversen made a couple of blinding saves and Vardy looked sharp in front of goal

• Like 1

Very nice of them to applaud the fans that attended before the session.Nice touch. Well all of them applauded except the 

lanky Dane. Did anyone else notice this or am I being petty. With a new manager he has got a clean slate so could be a 

regular in the team actually earning his money.  Be careful what we all wish for.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

You'd think the club would have announced the numbers (at least for new signings) so that kids would get the names and numbers printed on a day like today.

Not sure what they gain from not telling people?

I think there are still old fashioned people in football that think announcing numbers can weaken your hand in transfer negotiations. 

If we decided to sell ricardo, so let someone have his number it would be a sign the club planned to let him leave. 

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Best thing I saw from the picture was the heavies had backed off. Looked like players spent time with the kids without some fatso trying to move them on quick time.

Yeah I was at work today, sorry!!

3 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

This and the FKW on the bus confirm what I already thought. We have some of the thickest fans on earth. And the TV cameras always find them for a chat whenever they do that shit.

And lots of them post on FT.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

This and the FKW on the bus confirm what I already thought. We have some of the thickest fans on earth. And the TV cameras always find them for a chat whenever they do that shit.

That's harsh on @Daggers😎😁😁👍

Edited by Raj
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I hope this is a sign of things to come and a bit more appreciation from the players.

FB_IMG_1690995477565.jpg

Just seen the insta post of them high fiving and signing shirts going down the tunnel. Would it kill them to do this every game? Would make kids years to do this.

at the end of tigers games if you hang about the players come over for a chat and a beer with the fans… city could learn a lot, football in general here

• Like 1