Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Open Training Session at the King Power

6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

True though - a woman on the bus told me the same as I was on my way to the KP in my full kit.

Can you believe an open training session wasn't open to everyone? This club ffs! :mad:

You need to let @Foxes_Trust know so they can sort this out for next time.

Ridiculous  behaviour by the club.

Rudkin out

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Best thing I saw from the picture was the heavies had backed off. Looked like players spent time with the kids without some fatso trying to move them on quick time.

I know he wasn't the fittest player but still a pretty harsh way to talk about youri tielemans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Doesn't surprise me players weren't doing that kind of thing with the amount of abuse hurled their way.

But it's great to see that they were happily doing it today, as others have said it would make a fans day to get the appreciation from them, let alone a photo or a signature on a shirt.

Also wouldn't surprise me if it's some kind of directive from higher up to be more engaging. If that was the case, it'd be good if they practice what they preach...

9 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Ndidi spent a good 15/20 minutes signing stuff and having photos as he left. Sure others did too I just didn’t hang around.

should make this a staple every kids holiday, half term etc. After training then have a select few players in club shop for signings, over a season kids can meet the full squad :scarf:

It’s one of the ways that we lost our way once we got into the Premier League. Time to bridge the gap and for the fans to get to know the players again. Signings like Winks and Coady will help with that. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Ndidi spent a good 15/20 minutes signing stuff and having photos as he left. Sure others did too I just didn’t hang around.

should make this a staple every kids holiday, half term etc. After training then have a select few players in club shop for signings, over a season kids can meet the full squad :scarf:

A great shout, if the schedule allows it and can link with half term then no reason these types of things can't happen more often.

Gives fans an insight into the usual behind closed doors stuff, and gives that feel of a connection between club and fans 

12 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Many Bundesliga clubs do this two or three times a week. Good to see us get the ball rolling on it again. Shouldn't just be a one off.

I remember going to Belvoir drive and watching them train twice back in the day. Got big Gerry’s autograph and thought I’d won the lottery. Nice bloke. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

A great shout, if the schedule allows it and can link with half term then no reason these types of things can't happen more often.

Gives fans an insight into the usual behind closed doors stuff, and gives that feel of a connection between club and fans 

October half term usually around an international break so should be easy to do a session like today’s for those not involved and Chuck some u21s in to fill the gap! 

on seperate note I notice the ladies team were very light on numbers training! 

23 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

October half term usually around an international break so should be easy to do a session like today’s for those not involved and Chuck some u21s in to fill the gap! 

on seperate note I notice the ladies team were very light on numbers training! 

Some are at the women’s World Cup 

10 hours ago, turkish14 said:

Things I noticed…

wilf looks like he is being used more offensively 

Vestegaard I think will start, he seems to be used a lot.

winks touch and awareness looks really good 

the players looked super fit, and relaxed.

KDH still lacking a bit of confidence in front of goal 

it was great for the players to be given a warm reception, after how last season ended.

But “the players aren’t fit currently because we lost to Liverpool”. :whistle:

13 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I hope this is a sign of things to come and a bit more appreciation from the players.

FB_IMG_1690995477565.jpg

Love how this accurately represents the ratio we currently have between first team goalkeepers and first team outfield players in our squad at the moment lol.

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...
On 02/08/2023 at 13:36, Holly B said:

This is not a joke

Bloke on my bus to work had full kit AND his boots on as he was adamant an open training session was exactly that and anyone could join in so he was on his way to the KP !!!

Can’t wait to see the photos 

Edited by ramadaone
Re type

On 02/08/2023 at 13:36, Holly B said:

This is not a joke

Bloke on my bus to work had full kit AND his boots on as he was adamant an open training session was exactly that and anyone could join in so he was on his way to the KP !!!

Can’t wait to see the photos 

Bloody X-Factor culture

There's a full kit w*nker lives near me.  He struts his stuff, open training session or not. But he likes to vary things.  1st team shirt and pink goalie shorts and socks.  

We often play spot the full kit w*nker. Seen 3 this summer.   Obviously kids don't count 😂