Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

2 minutes ago, ACF said:

Can anyone confirm if games are available on demand after the fact?

As I'm on Australia timezone, i'm not going to be awake each game, but if the on-demand option isn't available i'll stick to my current stream provider. 

Doesn't appear so atm. Hopefully they change that as its going to be a killer 

Been trying to use streams last 2 games, as im in Peru for the next year. Folded in after 10 minutes today and bought the pass. Very happy, like mat Elliot commentary, great picture and no fooking buffering! Nice to know every game is in now by a click of the play button, if your overseas would definitely recommend. 

Edited by Foxes99
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Foxes99 said:

Been trying to use streams last 2 games, as im in Peru for the next year. Folded in after 10 minutes today and bought the pass. Very happy, like mat Elliot commentary, great picture and no fooking buffering! Nice to know every game is in now by a click of the play button, if your overseas would definitely recommend. 

Just paid for it - does the 4.50 a month just audio or should it be video too ? 

Okay so I bit the bullet (more like bent over and gritted my teeth at that price!) and subscribed. Is there any way of getting the picture full screen on an iPad other than getting my fingers and zooming the screen? Am I missing something blindingly obvious?

11 minutes ago, Sjf123 said:

Okay so I bit the bullet (more like bent over and gritted my teeth at that price!) and subscribed. Is there any way of getting the picture full screen on an iPad other than getting my fingers and zooming the screen? Am I missing something blindingly obvious?

This part here 

1B8738BB-56EB-4E37-A4D5-159064565895.jpeg

• Haha 1

I'm a big fan of it, no buffering or quality issues so far. Great to be able to watch almost all games legally and support the club directly.

If we go back up I'll no doubt only be able to watch a 1-2 games a month legally at best and I'm in Germany, where the 3pm blackout shouldnt apply. Fvck Sky sports. 

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I'm a big fan of it, no buffering or quality issues so far. Great to be able to watch almost all games legally and support the club directly.

If we go back up I'll no doubt only be able to watch a 1-2 games a month legally at best and I'm in Germany, where the 3pm blackout shouldnt apply. Fvck Sky sports. 

It was pretty good today. Taggert and Fryatt are no shearer and richard’s but that is no bad thing. 

14 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Odd, in america and various asia countries they air every EPL game.

4 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Odd, in america and various asia countries they air every EPL game.

Yeah in other European countries too. For some reason it's never been possible in Germany, only during covid. Maybe they think if they start showing 3pm games people will stop flying over for non-league games? Lol

I bought it for the season and to be fair, the video quality was excellent, didn't drop once and I thought it was perfectly fine.  Saves pissing about with streams that are hot and miss quality wise.  

I think £120 for the season or whatever it was, is a good deal.

For the record, I'm in UK and used a VPN and had zero issues.

Edited by kristianity77
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Foxes99 said:

This part here 

1B8738BB-56EB-4E37-A4D5-159064565895.jpeg

I really appreciate you taking the time to post the screen grab, but I simply didn't get those arrow options to expand the screen on my iPad. I am tech savvy - must be going mad. I'll check again next match, but I do appreciate you taking the time out to help. Many thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lcfcell said:

I’m sure he’s a nice bloke but Matt Elliott is a painful listen 

The other Bloke is just as bad, I want to know what’s happening in the game! 
when Ramsey scored, he just shouted how good it was.
Then silence for 5 seconds before Matt said what actually happened 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kristianity77 said:

I bought it for the season and to be fair, the video quality was excellent, didn't drop once and I thought it was perfectly fine.  Saves pissing about with streams that are hot and miss quality wise.  

I think £120 for the season or whatever it was, is a good deal.

For the record, I'm in UK and used a VPN and had zero issues.

Out of curiosity, where did you say you were based? I have a few in mind, but not sure if they'll be suitable...