Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

I enjoyed the excellent picture quality on the stream from iFollow today (Huddersfield)...

...initially I thought the audio was out of sync but quickly realised it was Radio Leeds commentators who (thinking no one could see the action) were often slow to comment on the action.

To be honest I would be quite happy to watch the rest of the season on iFollow.

Can a clever person please tell me what Championship teams are signed up to iFollow for this season?

Edited by theadmans

Can someone bring me up to date with this as I’m too lazy to go through the whole thread. If I’ve understood correctly, matches will be shown on Foxeshub unless there’s a broadcaster operating in your country that’s showing it?

- What sort of quality is the live stream?

- It the whole match available afterwards on demand?

- Is there an extended highlights version available on demand? If so what sort of length?

Thanks.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

46 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

- What sort of quality is the live stream? EXCELLENT 

- It the whole match available afterwards on demand? NO

- Is there an extended highlights version available on demand? If so what sort of length? YES, 15-20 mins

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, aussie-fox said:

Thanks very much. Gonna be a more expensive year for viewing this year then. Bein Sport $140 plus Foxes Hub 140 quid. Last season Optus Sport (vastly better coverage, including Women’s World Cup, etc) ~ $130 IIR. Ah well, at least some of this goes directly to the club I suppose.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

13 hours ago, theadmans said:

I enjoyed the excellent picture quality on the stream from iFollow today (Huddersfield)...

...initially I thought the audio was out of sync but quickly realised it was Radio Leeds commentators who (thinking no one could see the action) were often slow to comment on the action.

Can a clever person please tell me what Championship teams are signed up to iFollow for this season?

I watched the game via iFollow with the Huddersfield comms as well, but I’m a little confused about the FoxesHub. In this thread I’ve read people who watched it and people who claim that because it was a Sat 3pm that you can’t watch it. What is it? I’m aware there are UK and international viewing rights, but is anyone able to summarise this?

Also I’m guessing that FoxesHub means that the club haven’t signed up to iFollow and in effect it’s their own in-house version of that? 

I wasn’t aware we were on ESPN+ as someone has said. I’m sure last season the club posted all channels games were broadcast on, but not anymore it seems (perhaps because they have their own in-house service).

All very complicated and annoying when you’re not in the PL!

4 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I wasn’t aware we were on ESPN+ as someone has said. I’m sure last season the club posted all channels games were broadcast on, but not anymore it seems (perhaps because they have their own in-house service).

ESPN post their Championship streaming schedule several days in advance.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/schedule/_/league/eng.2

• Like 1

this season it’s cost me roughly £240 to watch every game by signing up to the tv streaming in canada and foxes hub. Obviously i’m just happy i can watch everything but for someone struggling to pay bills that would hurt.  As there’s nothing else with it, i’d still need to pay for a different provider for prem games. 

I’m coming to england tomorrow for a month so i can’t even watch anything on either platform 😫 hopefully i can get a ticket for a game 

On 13/08/2023 at 10:48, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I watched the game via iFollow with the Huddersfield comms as well, but I’m a little confused about the FoxesHub. In this thread I’ve read people who watched it and people who claim that because it was a Sat 3pm that you can’t watch it. What is it? I’m aware there are UK and international viewing rights, but is anyone able to summarise this?

Also I’m guessing that FoxesHub means that the club haven’t signed up to iFollow and in effect it’s their own in-house version of that? 

FoxesHub worked fine on Saturday for international pass holders. Commentary and pundits were Leicester legends (Taggs, Walshy, Elliott). Audio and video quality good for me. 
You cannot watch on FoxesHub if the game is being shown live in your country (based on where you are watching from, I believe, rather than where you signed up from). 
In addition, no Saturday 3pm games are shown live in the UK. This has always been the traditional TV blackout time to try and ensure people don’t drift away from attending live football. 

On 13/08/2023 at 12:09, KingsX said:

ESPN post their Championship streaming schedule several days in advance.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/schedule/_/league/eng.2

By the looks of it, the EFL nominate the games and ESPN, bein and dazn etc just pick up the feed. The broadcaster isn't selecting the box office games 

Edited by Paninistickers
Dazn
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, tickler28 said:

Anyone know if FoxesHub international pass worked with Nordvpn? Or any VPN in the UK?

First game was blocked in Australia due to broadcast rights, nordvpn locked into Thailand allowed me to watched the game with foxes hub no problems.

Just can't chromecast it. Laptop into hdmi is fine

Edited by aussie-fox

On 12/08/2023 at 18:36, theadmans said:

OK I have answered my own question about which teams do iFollow:-

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001270449-What-clubs-offer-iFollow-subscriptions-

Disappointingly out of that lot - the only Championship teams I can see are Coventry, Huddersfield, Preston North End, Rotherham and Sheffield Wednesday

So it seems iFollow will only be of occasional use.

On 14/08/2023 at 16:34, Lambert09 said:

this season it’s cost me roughly £240 to watch every game by signing up to the tv streaming in canada and foxes hub. Obviously i’m just happy i can watch everything but for someone struggling to pay bills that would hurt.  As there’s nothing else with it, i’d still need to pay for a different provider for prem games. 

I’m coming to england tomorrow for a month so i can’t even watch anything on either platform 😫 hopefully i can get a ticket for a game 

Just download a VPN app....even the free basic ones and you'll probably will be able to watch it in the UK through the FoxesHub 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

Can anyone confirm if games are available on demand after the fact?

As I'm on Australia timezone, i'm not going to be awake each game, but if the on-demand option isn't available i'll stick to my current stream provider.