Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

I got it working after trying again to buy another pass but have now been charged twice. :mad:

My subscription doesn’t show in my account. I went to purchase again and got a warning that I’d already subscribed and would be charged again. Now working but subscription still not showing 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

That all I got for the first half

In Canada, after emailing them, I received this:

Dear Customer,We acknowledge that the stream is currently unavailable and are taking necessary measures to fix the problem.We anticipate a prompt resolution and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Refunds cannot be confirmed at this moment.We will keep you updated on any developments and appreciate your patience and cooperation
.Best regards, 

1 minute ago, Cal76 said:

In Canada, after emailing them, I received this:

Dear Customer,We acknowledge that the stream is currently unavailable and are taking necessary measures to fix the problem.We anticipate a prompt resolution and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Refunds cannot be confirmed at this moment.We will keep you updated on any developments and appreciate your patience and cooperation
.Best regards, 

Working now

2/2 first delays then technical problems..Southampton after 10 minutes ok

Sercice centre reported for Bristol City game after 15/20/finally 30 mins technical fault. My gamepass refunded..

Why they can’t put in user Check points an automated Info points, just to see your pass has been technically accepted or clicking on the file doesn’t ask you to buy a a gamepass,that you have already payed for…

Its bloody 2023..I am 70yrs old retired Telecoms (world wide) including bracts & video engineer. Software geeks had Info and Chk points at least 20yrs ago… I just don’t understand this cheap market product at a multi million customer turnover delivery.

Bloody unprofessional..I was troubleshooting such crap from all major Brust and Telecoms provider years ago…what zonk forgot to write including security name/adress Chks ,System send & receive checkpoints, it ain’t Rocket science..!!

There are even basic macro-patches repair kits.. Someone say 1823,not 2023..

My older colleague and I wasted 40 yrs plus work & troubleshooting..Just what I and a colleague on our retirement wrote,what the fcuk was that all about..???

• Like 2

Really annoying how they cut straight back to the studio with mundane robot man after full time when it would be nice to see the players interacting with Nige etc. Surely someone somewhere should be aware that that's interesting for the fans. 

Also I thought the commentator was out of sync at one point but realised it was a case he was just way behind play! Couldn't speak in real-time for some reason. It's all a bit crap that coverage. 

Edited by Collymore