Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxes Hub – The Place To Watch Leicester City Live!

The game aired at 3am my time. So I woke up this morning and bought a one game pass to watch the game.

I can't find the video anywhere. It's linking me to the Swansea City match - https://www.lcfc.com/match/96274?lang=en#latest

This service is honestly abysmal. I've paid for it twice, and I've had issues twice.

Is there anywhere I can watch a replay? It's not fair I spent a lot of money, only to be unable to watch the game.

Horrible from the club. 

15 hours ago, Tanya said:

The game aired at 3am my time. So I woke up this morning and bought a one game pass to watch the game.

I can't find the video anywhere. It's linking me to the Swansea City match - https://www.lcfc.com/match/96274?lang=en#latest

This service is honestly abysmal. I've paid for it twice, and I've had issues twice.

Is there anywhere I can watch a replay? It's not fair I spent a lot of money, only to be unable to watch the game.

Horrible from the club. 

Throw in your complaints and demand a refund,don’t let go.

They are running away with the money,without guarding their customers service..

Fox-hub…at present is quite pathetic,and it has to be shouted out from all customers suffering from  poor or failed broadcast connections…

Embarrasing is the word..!!

3 hours ago, FoxFossil said:

I think this service is truly awful. Sound and buffering issues. Logs me out and then says I have to buy a pass when I already have. In the end reverted to a stream which was fine! Tried to do the legal route but the Fox hub is pushing me away.

Yes ,I went pirate yesterday,without paying a penny…The technical owners & burocratic holders of Fox hub, can’t keep using lame tactics.Fox-hub are our

direct contract and service provider… They at present have an incompetent sign hanging over their so called service…Especially early chk–pts. Comfortable competent immediate response customer service.

There should be a cut off time,of trying to get customer connected,after 15 mins failure, Fox-hub should be automatically refunding..

No time in the build up do we see a chk point that confirms connection,just totally

irrelevant start up request -card to pay for a pass,

that one has already been payed for..:dunno:

Fox hub hang your service heads in shame..!! You have pushed your own fans away

to go looking for free streams,at the point where they would of willingly used the game passes..Day,monthly, etc..

The only thing that has worked for me,has been apologies and refunds.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just get decent IPTV for £50-70 per year and you can watch every game on your TV with no buffering providing you have reasonable internet speeds. I give Leicester money every season for my season ticket, shirt and food on match days, they don't need more of my money for their substandard FoxesHub experience too

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I've paid for an audio pass but all I'm hearing are adverts. Surely should be some commentary by now? 

I was thinking that. So as well as now charging for something that was free, they have advertising revenue too. 

You'd have thought a STH would have this included...